You guys are awesome!!...

MatthewDavid

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to know that all the people on this site are awesome!!... I've only posted a couple ??'s... I figure I might as well go through the forum and see if other people asked anything I wanted to know instead of asking the same ?? someone else already answered and guess what?!!? you can find almost anything on here with a little time and diligence... I just think it's awesome that you guys will help a stranger out so much!

I'm a newbie here... I just purchased a 97' Mark Viii LSC... at first I was kinda scared cause of the cost of repairs on it... but now I feel like I made a wise choice in it... it's a little banged up... but I only paid 2500 for it... it had 71,000 miles when I got it... the guy was a retired surgeon took great care of the motor... just wasn't the best driver... lots of little dings and scratches... sucky thing was less than a month of havin it got into a hit and run... parked on the side of the road and some schmuck tagged the driver's side fender and took off... sux so bad!!... messed the wheel up and everything... took it to a shop and they said it was the lower control arm... but found out it just busted the bushings and the bolt... so they fixed it and aligned it and off I went... all I have now is a big scrape and a dent... sad I know... but at least it's functional!! but yeah I'm rambling... just wanted to say I appreciate the wealth of knowledge you're sharing with us... I'm gonna do a few mods I hope soon... don't have much monies but I'm gonna try!! :D...

PS thank you again Unity for the service CD!! i'm sure it'll help me a lot in the long run!!

Hey MatthewDavid! Were you able to get that cd download to work? I tried but had no luck. :mad: My computer skills arent the best! lol.

Yup

Yeah I did... I PM'd him and he posted it for me... i had to find some free software online to burn it to a disk... I guess you can do a virtual drive too... but it's easier to just burn it... if you get the .iso file I can help you with the rest... I'm pretty good with puters... I also do photoshoppin so if you ever want some work done :)

PS thank you again Unity for the service CD!! i'm sure it'll help me a lot in the long run!![/QUOTE]

Don't be too happy....remember what the bird said to the dog when he smacked on the ass with his wing,and the dog smiled at him," YOU DIDN'T GET MY BILL YET?":rolleyes: :shifty: :eek: :D :D

:W :Beer :L :drunk: :headbang:

It's a Frogman Dream Newbie.... He know's how to search. LOL....

Enjoy your Mark VIII. Don't worry there will be days of fustration but LvC will get you through them.

Ha!!

I think it's just that people are kinda lazy... it's amazing what you can learn with a little motivation!!

i agree with you rich, frogman would be proud!!
welcome to LVC you can find anything you need to know here

Welcome to LVC.. I purchased my first Mark VII in 1991 then moved up to a Mark VIII in 2004... LVC has been great.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back