Yokohama Advan Neova AD08

You fell in love with the MR2 because it's the polar opposite of the Mark VIII, yet you're driving a Mark VIII?

The foil be messin' with yo' head, sonny! :lol:

no i had a couple mr2's before i got the viii. the mark is luxury while the 2 is the root feel of driving. but ask how long its been since i drove the 2 (around 3 years, stupid 22 year old jdm wiring) it is a fun car when everything works but you dont wanna take a road trip in one, where the biggest problem i have with driving the mark a long distance is not to fall asleep along the way, its like driving a couch ;)

stupid 22 year old jdm wiring

You know what the problem is there, don't you? The wiring, being JDM, is mAd tYTe Yo! and just needs loosening up a little. :D

while the 2 is the root feel of driving.
I miss having a car like that. :( Although considered 'girly', you'd probably like the first gen Miata/MX5/Eunos Roadster - very pure driving machines with the added bonus of being well made and reliable.

/Off topic convo - sorry Frog. :D

no i had a couple mr2's before i got the viii. the mark is luxury while the 2 is the root feel of driving. but ask how long its been since i drove the 2 (around 3 years, stupid 22 year old jdm wiring) it is a fun car when everything works but you dont wanna take a road trip in one, where the biggest problem i have with driving the mark a long distance is not to fall asleep along the way, its like driving a couch ;)
I gotta agree chicken - 1,000 miles each way to the Beach Party in the 911 seems like it could be torture (plus the gas mileage is the same as the Allante). The caddy is my long distance cruiser - the puppy - you are 'driving' the whole time you are in it.

mr2s are a lot of fun - and so are miatas - maybe you can get your mr2 ready for the beach party chicken - Brent and I are already scheduled to race - the mr2 (not a turbo - right?) would really be a closer competitor than the Merc.

maybe you can get your mr2 ready for the beach party chicken - Brent and I are already scheduled to race - the mr2 (not a turbo - right?) would really be a closer competitor than the Merc.

nope, im gettin it runnin and selling it before something else brakes on it. no turbo but she does have a S/C but they still arnt all that fast with it

enough derail, back to your regularly scheduled programming

Not that it would do anything to fix your problems but ADV.1 wheels just look so good :D

tc1_15.jpg

Not a huge Merc fan but I would gladly trade my Mark for that thing! *drools* Hell Ill throw in my left nut and one cat too! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back