Yo Pepp Ohio State Vs Texas Tonight We put them in the ground Guranteed

you keep having those nasty night mares about michiang muds winning agenst Ohio and youll be the one dreamming :)

Ohhhh Pepp!!!!!! RIP! Even on a Tombstone!

Send that to me for our next game cause were rising baby!!!! Buckeyes will come right back and kick butt!!!!

Oh the reason "Oh - Io" looked that way is I should have used all caps OH-IO. In the buckeye state if someone yells "O H" you instenctively yell back " I O" its fun you can do it at a grocery store, restaurant, anywhere and someone will always yell back IO!!
lolol

No matter, still love ya Pepp!!!

MsM8tress said:
Ohhhh Pepp!!!!!! RIP! Even on a Tombstone!

Send that to me for our next game cause were rising baby!!!! Buckeyes will come right back and kick butt!!!!

Oh the reason "Oh - Io" looked that way is I should have used all caps OH-IO. In the buckeye state if someone yells "O H" you instenctively yell back " I O" its fun you can do it at a grocery store, restaurant, anywhere and someone will always yell back IO!!
lolol

No matter, still love ya Pepp!!!
Yo
Debi
Pepp is just very very Confused i think he has some
Isues and conflics with state of residency LOL
he know he realy wants to join OHIO
dont you LMAO
he just Jelous also i think :)

SurfjaxLS said:
Hey bigdog, finish my sentence TEXAS...

GOT LUCKY!!
OR
SUCKS
BLOWS
BITES .....

Didnt think you'd mind if I got this one for ya B-dog.

But dang, that game was to weird, its different when they fight to the finish, but that game was well, kinda "uhhhh were here, so what do we now...." what was up with that! lol

MsM8tress said:
GOT LUCKY!!
OR
SUCKS
BLOWS
BITES .....

Didnt think you'd mind if I got this one for ya B-dog.

But dang, that game was to weird, its different when they fight to the finish, but that game was well, kinda "uhhhh were here, so what do we now...." what was up with that! lol
Well first
I bick
Texas Suck
blows
and oh yeah almost for got bites
and eats mud

and i have no idea what was up with that man
Pay off who payed them off LMAO
kill them
LOL

pepperman said:
Hey Dog I am jealous That i can't Cheer for Ohio .

Wow that is Messed up Pepp you feel that way Man hey if you want you can cheer for Ohio ANy time you want Man

Hey dog when you quote me, quote the right thing, I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so some ppl yous photo shop to fix pictures up i yoused the reply button with
a little editting and erassing and adding to fix your sentance LMAO

Here's a link for stats to the game:

http://www.cleveland.com/sportsflas...126414147307781.xml&storylist=clevelandsports

I watched all of that game. It was a very, very good game. But in no way did one team dominate the other. Texas had more passing yards and Ohio State had more penalties. Otherwise it was fairly even. Of course I was rooting for Texas since they're in the Big XII, but I am NOT a Texas fan. Last Saturday was a sad, sad day for the Big Ten. Iowa State destroyed Iowa (go Big XII!) and of course Michigan lost to Notre Dame.

Keep in mind that I am a huge Oklahoma University fan. But unless OU has a miraculous transformation in the next couple of weeks, I'm afraid Texas is going to annihilate the Sooners. If Texas doesn't win, the fact that they beat Ohio State will mean exactly zero to die-hard Longhorn fans. If they lose, only a national championship will redeem Mack Brown this season. Otherwise, he'll probably be a goner. But I'm going on record as saying that Texas may beat OU by 40+. That's scary. If anything changes in OU's play, I may change my prediction.

In conclusion: sorry Buckeye fans, but you got hooked by the 'Horns!

bigdog1279 said:
this is old who dugg this out man
So what are you trying to say? Since I've been out of town for a few days I don't have a right to add to a conversation? Or are you just that bad of a sport?

im just saying that how about start a new thread with yo Bdog heres the Spred sheet or the score for the game you where so real about the other night
just saying that this is kinda touchy for me and i finaly got over it
sorry didnt mean to take anything out on you didnt mean to sound rude man

bigdog1279 said:
im just saying that how about start a new thread with yo Bdog heres the Spred sheet or the score for the game you where so real about the other night
just saying that this is kinda touchy for me and i finaly got over it
sorry didnt mean to take anything out on you didnt mean to sound rude man
No problem. But this is a forum of several thousand members. If I wanted to talk to you, I would have PM'ed you. It wasn't worth a new thread. Especially since it's on the same subject.

i was just messing with you man geshh its cool
LOL
but now you gona get pepp start when he sess this oh man its gona be off the hook wow

Now, it's our turn to go to your house and beat you in front of your fans. Texas FB is WEAK without VY at the helm, hell, VY was the helm.

osu.gif

To me, honestly, without a playoff, there is no "National Champion." Only a popularity contest and a couple of bowl games.

Look at the Basketball brackets this year. How many people picked those 4 teams to get there, something like 4 out of 200,000 on ESPN. Did they deserve to be there? Hell yes, and noone can say other wise becasue they beat good teams to get there. If it was a popularity contest like football, it would have been Duke, Gonzaga, Boston College and UConn, all teams that weren't even good enough to get there. So until there is a playoff system in college football, there is no National Champion in my eyes, not even the Buckeyes in '02.

Members online

No members online now.
Back