Slick

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
be there boys early or late , clean or dirty

5:00pm scarborough town center sunday oct.23/11

come on barrie where r u ???

lvc toronto chapter stickers are being made pm me for your orders

only for southern ontario LS'ers

seems along way to drive for some and not for others, should make it more fair and make it more neutral, maybe Vaughn or somewhere

My reply is the same as in your last attempt.

Too far, short notice, won't make it - sorry.

Try to schedule it a few weeks ahead, maybe more people will show :rolleyes:

seems along way to drive for some and not for others, should make it more fair and make it more neutral, maybe Vaughn or somewhere

+1

Yeah, somewhere around the 400/401 is probably ok for east/west/north/downtown folks. There's 400 & 7 area (AMC complex on the east side and Colussus on the west side - east side is not as crowded with shoppers as west side or Kennedy/401. In the summer there's a huge car meet every monday night).

im totally open to suggestions there are 4 members that live very east ? there are 3 members in the west and 3 members in barrie ?

could you pm me with your numbers and we can find a common ground to meet !

this past weekend was a solid turnout with 6 members showing !

400 & 401 could work but its busy

400 & 7 could work but its busy

and kennedy/401 is good too we could do vaughan mills mall area i think it would work also but the cops will be quick to bug a big group

i think vaungh mills mall might be a good location

pics of the meet wil be up soon

im totally open to suggestions there are 4 members that live very east ? there are 3 members in the west and 3 members in barrie ?

could you pm me with your numbers and we can find a common ground to meet !

this past weekend was a solid turnout with 6 members showing !

400 & 401 could work but its busy

400 & 7 could work but its busy

and kennedy/401 is good too we could do vaughan mills mall area i think it would work also but the cops will be quick to bug a big group

i think vaungh mills mall might be a good location

pics of the meet wil be up soon

Vaughn Mills is pretty crazy if the stores in the area are open. The Back Alley Cruisers have their Monday meets (May 24 to Labour Day) in one of the large parking lots by the AMC facing Highway 7, on the east side of the 400. The lot pretty much fills up with cars and bikes (HDs and custom) on a good weather evening. In addition, there is another lot on the right (east) side of this one that's usually pretty empty so that's where the guys that bring the non-street legal cars unload them off the trailers and leave the trailers in the empty lot. The west side of the 400 is very busy....too busy.

Here is the lot (it's not the one next to D&B). You can see some of the lot here but the lot on the east side of this one is always pretty empty:
http://www.backalleycruiserswoodbridge.com/061509.html
http://www.backalleycruiserswoodbridge.com/052509.html

pm me guys

vaughan mills is good cause the meet is for 5:00pm in the evening so the shopppers are starting to leave plus we go for a cruize

this is why i need your numbers so the i can figure out whats best for each member and the easy for all the members i usually

if u are interested in the meet pls pm me with your contact info email/text /phone

image5.jpg

image4-1.jpg

image2-1.jpg

pm me guys

vaughan mills is good cause the meet is for 5:00pm in the evening so the shopppers are starting to leave plus we go for a cruize

this is why i need your numbers so the i can figure out whats best for each member and the easy for all the members i usually

if u are interested in the meet pls pm me with your contact info email/text /phone

PM sent! I'm in for the north GTA meet in Maple. Fingers crossed for more days like yesterday. :D

Nice pics for a BB. Yeah good turn out glad to see/meet you guys. Stay safe and stay golden! Till next time!!

lsintoronto- mine is the silver ls at the end on the left, she's bone stock! other then stereo.
was a good turnout good to meet some new faces. BBM users? 274EFEA4 add me

Ha ha thanks for that. I need to start with some tint then maybe do CAI next year. BBM 21569E38

Members online

Back