YET ANOTHER parts Ls.. see anything you need?

ok, so some parts have been put back up for sale, and some others have been sold. Here is the most updated list of SOLD parts. I am picking this car up tomorrow morning, and will have the majority of the interior parts out by monday night.

Map Pockets
Impact bar & absorbers
Trunk light
Shift Knob
Tail light
All rear tie rob boots
Rear lower control arms

Seriously, just send me some offers, most ppl have been more than happy with my prices. I CAN NOT take paypal, Im sorry! I can take just about any other form of payment your comfortable with tho. Personal check, USPS money order, regular money orders, cashiers check, w/e just let me know what form your paying with.

ok, so some parts have been put back up for sale, and some others have been sold. Here is the most updated list of SOLD parts. I am picking this car up tomorrow morning, and will have the majority of the interior parts out by monday night.

Map Pockets
Impact bar & absorbers
Trunk light
Shift Knob
Tail light
All rear tie rob boots
Rear lower control arms

Seriously, just send me some offers, most ppl have been more than happy with my prices. I CAN NOT take paypal, Im sorry! I can take just about any other form of payment your comfortable with tho. Personal check, USPS money order, regular money orders, cashiers check, w/e just let me know what form your paying with.

Do you have the trunk shield that goes were the trunk lock is...is the one on the bottom that is in plastic

What about the condition of the front bumper? Here is a list of what I need, I have a 2002, think the 2000-2002 have the same body styles.
* front bumper
* front tire bearing & hub assembly
* rear passenger door (need exterior door panel, don't need glass or wiring)
* passenger side fog lamp

Where is this car located? You in Texas?

What about the condition of the front bumper? Here is a list of what I need, I have a 2002, think the 2000-2002 have the same body styles.
* front bumper
* front tire bearing & hub assembly
* rear passenger door (need exterior door panel, don't need glass or wiring)
* passenger side fog lamp

Where is this car located? You in Texas?

PM'd

I may be interested in the front seats D and P. hmm that will be hell to ship though ...
More specifically, the leather/vinyl off of them, to save some shipping cost.

The few pics that had some seats in em didn't seem to be in bad shape. how are they?

I may be interested in the front seats D and P. hmm that will be hell to ship though ...
More specifically, the leather/vinyl off of them, to save some shipping cost.

The few pics that had some seats in em didn't seem to be in bad shape. how are they?

seats are in great shape, Id give them an A- (no major wear or tear..) Ill have the car tomorrow and post some pics up of the seats. Are you in North C or south? Im in west Tn, Im sure we could work out a meet instead of a HUGE shipping cost

Well i'm looking for a driver's seat track i broke mine and if the climate control worked properly the dccv! how much shipped to 65340?

Well i'm looking for a driver's seat track i broke mine and if the climate control worked properly the dccv! how much shipped to 65340?

PM'd

Im off to get my car.. updated pics will be up later tonight:)

headlights are a no-go. started taking the car apart today, and notices a nice crack in the back part of the black housing the the passenger one.

Front seats have been sold.

Going back to tear it apart somemore and Ill plan to have pics up after Im done for the day.

slash guards, spare tire cover from the trunk, carpeting for the trunk lid, 1 of the 2 taillights from the drivers side(havent removed the other yet). Rear impact bar & styrofoam, I also pulled the trunk light be its sold. 3 of the 4 splash guards for the front wheel wells (didnt manage to get the 4th one out yet). Sorry guys, that I managed to remove today, spent 4 hours removing the car from the trailer.. sucks only using 1 jack a few bricks and a little elbow grease, lol!

EDIT: Also the blue lisence plate lights in the last pic are for sale aswell. Idk if there will be any interest in them because I was told from this forum that they may be illegal, but I never received any hassle from the local PD for it...

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

0221092302.jpg

more pics... Advancetrac module, steering wheel airbag, steering wheel w/ wood trim, both rear wondow regulators, master window module, 4 door handle bezels, windshield wipers, the hood shock things, all the door speakers, woodtrim ashtray assembly (wood trim ashtray included, just have it stored away so its not in the pic), rear windows (the little window + the power window), wood trim on the door panels. Ill be removing the engine today, so Ill probably be posting more pics of any good underbody parts.

Engine is sold, but Im adding pics just to show that Im pulling it from the top :p :p

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

015.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

i'd be interested in the rear view mirror depending what kind it is and also all coils and plugs. thanks

hey Gipp you ok? Haven' heard from you in a while?

haha! Been insanely busy.. Fiancee got back home on the 17th, and I think we spent 1 day together. Between school, the army, my daughter, my fiancee, and my summer job (its under the table so ssshhh, dont let big brother know:p ) Ive been running ragged. But I should be around for a while now, everything has pretty much calmed down.

Damn that sucks. Oh well, did you get my other parts in the mail by any chance? Thanks Man

Members online

Back