YET ANOTHER parts Ls.. see anything you need?

Gipp

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Selling it all.. Everything must go! HURRY HURRY HURRY!!! (lol always wanted to do that)

Anyways, if you have been following my thread then you already know that my car was stolen a month ago, and it has recently found its way back into my life.

For those of you who HAVE NOT Been following my thread, it came back pretty busted up! The car is still in the police impound becaue I dont have the $600 to get it out. SO let me know if there are ANY parts you need (and I mean ANY.. from a screw in the door panel, to the whole damn car) and shot me a price while your at it. Lets make a deal!!:D (I will not be GIVING the car away, so lets not try to low ball me to much k?)

Pics here---> http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=51567&page=5

Shift knob- sold
Trunk light- sold
Map pockets- sold

Still have all 4 rims with about 80% tread on them. Engine for sale, has new spark plugs, new coils, and new gaskets. Transmission is for sale, never had a single problem with it for the 3 montsh I drove it (Im the 2nd owner of this car).

If you want to buy the whole damn thing I can work out a payment plan. must have $600 down (So you can get it out of storage obviously).

Window regulators (Driver side is about 1 month old) all work. Dash, Clock spring, instrument cluster, rain sensor, radio, speakers, spare tire??, rear surround, Headlights (cleared corners), tail lights, side marker(Im not sure what Im going to do with that... theres only 1), ANY wire harness' you need, seats, door panels, back 2 windows, back winshield, fuse boxes, BATTERY. rear control arms, axle, catalitic converter, w/e

Man, I wish that was a Gen II LSE...I'd be all over those tail lights. Still a lot of excellent parts on that car though. Good luck.

Shift knob- sold
Trunk Light- sold
Map pockets- sold
Ashtray assembly- sold
3 chrome vent pieces- sold
Woodtrim- sold
Clockspring- pending

light gray interior? i'll take the armrest/center console

EDIT: Didn't notice it was a 2000

PM'd

haha, thought so ;)... the flip out cupholders arent a desired amenity, but Id like to tinker with this console.. I got a few ideas Id like to try with the cup holder, like placing it on a stand so when you flip it out you can pull it up out of the console, and place it on an axes so you can turn it 360degrees... maybe find a way to make it look less bulky and ugly.

I need the left tail lights, are they in good condition? let me know :D

Tail lights- sold
Impact bar and absorbers- pending

Honestly Im not sure.. but all the woodtrim is spoken for, sorry man!

Front Fenders Splash Shields (all)...shoot me a price with shipping to Puerto Rico. Zipcode 00778

Thanks

V8 engine cover? Just the plenum cover that says lincoln v8 on it. I broke mine.

Pete- I ran it over right after changing my coils:( ... so mines broken aswell

Ringmaster- PM'd

How about the headlights? I noticed they were cleared, are they in good shape?

Yes, the headlights are still in good shape. Ive had a few inquiries about them but no bits yet. From the pics Ive posted the passenger headlight looks like there might be a crack in it, but I have looked them over twice and they are fine... guess it was just a glare in the pic.

could I get a PM with what you're looking for? or near? I wont be able to buy it until next Thursday when I get paid, but if I can get them for a good price I can set it aside.

Members online

No members online now.
Back