Yet another Calendar pic thread...!

Which pic ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lincoln Luebbe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I messed with some settings on my camera (not an SLR) and I got a couple decent shots I think. Help me decide! Poll will only go to 7 so I only chose 7 pics to share.

036.jpg

041.jpg

045.jpg

050.jpg

054.jpg

057.jpg

064.jpg

Hey, why did someone dump that nice LS there?! Lol. If i were you I'd take a 1/2" socket w me and removed the No Dumping sign. Just don't forget to put it back on.
I like #6 , makes you're wheels look great.

Car looks great, but I agree that no dumping sign is really distracting :shifty:

I like 4 the most. It seems to have more light showing off the car and you can't really see the screw hole on the front pumper for the license plate.

I love your grille. Where would I go to get one of those or what would I have to do to mine?

I like #6

I don't know what you guys are talking about with this dumping stuff....I don't see it ;)

1MYWVWy

Lol nice phto skills Bull! I didn't think it would have been distracting, I actually thought the "no dumping" sign gave the area character. Kind of like no tresspassing or whatever...

Highrule that is a LSE grille. It is OEM, on 04/05 LSE models and all 2006 models. You can get them from anywhere that sells OEM Ford parts.

Lol nice phto skills Bull! I didn't think it would have been distracting, I actually thought the "no dumping" sign gave the area character. Kind of like no tresspassing or whatever...

Highrule that is a LSE grille. It is OEM, on 04/05 LSE models and all 2006 models. You can get them from anywhere that sells OEM Ford parts.

Thanks for the grille info. Since it's on 04/05 LSE models would it fit on my 03 Sport since they're 2nd gens?

I gave you a vote for #3. I think it would look very good and aggressive cropped to show mostly just the car. Other than that, I liked #1 because its more of a side pic and up high, showing the edge of your trunk lid.

Seems like the calendar is gonna be filled with black LS'

I like number #6 Luebbe. How come no ass shots though?

Members online

No members online now.
Back