yes again

the1andonlyGR81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
driving home gauges ok, i hear a clunk think i hit something then valves start chattering sô i pull over call a friend says theres more oil undser my car than the valdez. havent heard from jon but looks like number 3 is toast. this may be the end for me. have the money in a trust account but trustee wont let me use it on the car sisnce its been done before.:Bang

That sucks! :(

I was looking forward to what your car was becoming. Sorry man. Hopefully there is a glimmer of hope.

Is there a weird chance in hell that the oil filter came off? Not that it would make things any better...

Just let the thing die already. Your driving habits and the mark don't mix well together.

Between the road rage, accidents, motors/tranny's and stabbings, I think it's about time you sit back and be carless for a while.

Used junk yard motor. Keep it running swap your parts over.

If she's a parts car now. Dibs on the Neon
Black enterior? -Driver door panel and console lid/cup holders/ashtray assembly

It sucks when they break, but if you're done with her ill put some of her to use and some cash in your pocket

I'd also be interested in your headers-back

Dude, man if you didn't have bad luck you would have no luck at all. Hope its just filter gasket or filter adapter gasket or filter like mentioned.

starwars-vader-nooo.jpg

well laptop crashed today too, so i'm on ps3. have a mini keyboard for it so its almost the same. screens alot bigger 60" so theywoods sig is friggin huge.

driving home gauges ok, i hear a clunk think i hit something then valves start chattering sô i pull over call a friend says theres more oil undser my car than the valdez. havent heard from jon but looks like number 3 is toast. this may be the end for me. have the money in a trust account but trustee wont let me use it on the car sisnce its been done before.:Bang

Dude I have yet to see anyone go through as much bad luck with a car... I would've left it stock & maybe you wouldn't have had so many issues. Don't gove up on the car though!

i told everybody i was an a$$hole for so many years death would have been too easy. its becoming like my 88 GTA . everytime idid something to it something else broke. but man was that car fast trick flow stroked 383 cammed to the extreme 575 rwhp n/a. what fun when it worked

I just broke a valve spring and my valve didn't drop down though the piston.
I might as well do a head swap, my oringinal heads are not beehive style springs.
What are your plans with your heads? Are they any good??

I just broke a valve spring and my valve didn't drop down though the piston.
I might as well do a head swap, my oringinal heads are not beehive style springs.
What are your plans with your heads? Are they any good??

dont know their situation, but ive got comp cam 106100 cams in them and they were gone over when i did motor at christmas. havent figured out to keep cam or sell atgreat price, they'll work with stock springs and computer and give you between 50-75 hp depending on mods and idles awesome.they'yre worth over 1300, might consider selling for 900, new guy doesn't want to mess with cams or ill sit on them until i build another motor, still in search of cobra intake found two, but still need all the chit that goes with them. you can block off egr and use mark rails and injectors, but still need throttle cable and/or bracket, too so there's another 200 or so. probably gonna search for another motor to build and drive this one stock until i can build the other but i want all the parts at once, cobra intake, all the RIGHT pieces, bore/sleeve bottom end, stage 3 head job, 2500-3000 stall, driveshaft, and i want the rear gears w/trac-loc before all of it. its gonna be a while i would consider selling cams, just for something steeper since im gonna beef up bottom end, but im 'just like sbcaprice says"done nickle n dimeing"! for real. im gonna put an engine stand in the garage and just do it myself to my likeing so i can push stromberg over the edge LOL. besides i miss doing the stuff. i might consider trade for 18x9 (10) speedstars .:cool:

could have done this instead, look at the top of the one next to it.
PART_1317402017419.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back