Yellow Sema LS back on Ebay.

i've left mine on there, although its worn down. that car is a hideous color though with ridiculous screens for the pointless at thought

Not sure what to think of that color, might be more interesting on an Esprit or a Gallardo though. I like it but it somehow seems misplaced on an LS. I sure like that dash panel with the DVD though.....

I like the car but I would definitely put the all red corner tail lights on it. It looks kind of funky with the two tones on there. I'm curious to see how much it goes for.

I remember when it sold the first time. I emailed the guy and he stated he was already in the market for an LS, and for the price (I think he paid 35 or 36k?) it was a no brainer. I always liked it....unique!

I saw it in person at Sema that year - looks better in person.

Im not digging the paint.. For being at Sema Im suprised they didnt do more too it.

this pic looks much better

463428_104_full.jpg

I say that the price is really cheap for all the money that has invested on sound system,rims paint and all the other accesories

I think that the grill, the wheels and the interior on this car are great, as Quik said it needs all red tails though.

as for the sema LS. I dont liek the color, wheels, shaved trunk, or grill. ANd I cant imagine tvs in trunk being used often, seems kinda liek awaste to me. ALthough it is very clean.... Alos surprised there wasnt more done to it considering it was a sema car

Members online

No members online now.
Back