Yea I get to keep and improve my MARK VIII's

Don Pfau

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I start a new job Monday. Unfortunatly the job is out of town. but there just isn't any jobs in my field around here. I just can't turn down there offer as I was soon going to have to start selling my toys. So I'll get to keep both Mark VIII's and keep improving them. I just replaced the drivers side headlight so they both look new and match.

Thanks. I washed and drove the 93 Mark VIII today because it will probably be the last time I'll be able to for quite a while. I was hoping to get one picture good enough to submit for the calender. But I don't see one that good. I like the one from the back showing the slicks but I now see the tail pipes are misaligned. Probably from when we but in the converter. One more think to fix.

D_01a.jpg

D_04.jpg

D_05.jpg

D_01b.jpg

Congrats dude! Wish that could have happened to me when I had my 98 Cobra. I was forced to sell her one last time after backing off from potential buyers. It was tough but I hope the new owner is taking care of her.

OMG! I spent over a week preparing and packing and they had even got me my plane ticket and with less than a day to departure they called me to say they changed their mind. Holy crap

Members online

No members online now.
Back