Ya or Na?

Angle the slats back a bit and it would be ok.
I'm telling ya!!!! Make the slats open when driving the faster you go the more they open then close when at rest. Get a heat sensor for when the engine is hot, they stay open and gradually close as it cools....that should cost a mint and be a pain to maintain - appropriate for a Lincoln! lol ;)

one of these days in a dream...I will have a vision of the perfect grill.

Smooches!
MsM8

I'm telling ya!!!! Make the slats open when driving the faster you go the more they open then close when at rest. Get a heat sensor for when the engine is hot, they stay open and gradually close as it cools....that should cost a mint and be a pain to maintain - appropriate for a Lincoln! lol ;)

one of these days in a dream...I will have a vision of the perfect grill.

Smooches!
MsM8
better yet make it like the butterflys on those big superchargers just attach it to the throttle lolol

It needs more tweaking, but I think the basic idea has potential, try tweaking the width of the bars and play around with spacing.

The only time I'd modify my stock grill is when I figured out how to duplicate a bentley grill.

20070614000303.jpg

The only time I'd modify my stock grill is when I figured out how to duplicate a bentley grill.
ummmm fat screen small chicken mesh is Bent. nice....but not Lincoln nice, I considered it when every other auto was ridin with it ....but chicken mesh.....just not up to the ballsie spunk of a Mark, but still.... nice.
Smooches
MsM8

ummmm fat screen small chicken mesh is Bent. nice....but not Lincoln nice, I considered it when every other auto was ridin with it ....but chicken mesh.....just not up to the ballsie spunk of a Mark, but still.... nice.
Smooches
MsM8

It's only my opinion on the only feasable upgrade.

But look here, it's hardly ''chicken mesh'' .......

1571417234_6f45e923a7.png

It's only my opinion on the only feasable upgrade.

But look here, it's hardly ''chicken mesh'' .......
Hi Hun, I said FAT chicken mesh....I grew up on a farm, with chickens and chicken mesh...I dont care if it is on a butt spankin hot Bent...or a chicken coop - it looks like chicken mesh to me...no insult hun, just my OP...we all got one...n they all stank - only luv here hun ;) smooches
still makes me wanna throw some feed....llololol

Members online

Back