XCal2 question

lloydrage

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I got the tune for Torrie, how do I put the tune on my XCAL2?

thanks

LLOYD

you upload it into your XCal2 by connecting the unit to you PC with the USB cable, then use LiveLoad to pick one of the three tune slots and then select the file.

It's self-explanitory once you open LiveLoad.

Wait until you get your tune fine tuned (if you haven't yet) then it really kicks ass.

he just sent me a tune fine tuned. I will try that today. Is there any information I can give him to help fine tune it for my car? I already have him year, make, model, engine type, and any add ons I have done (i.e. CAI)

TheRebel said:
Wait until you get your tune fine tuned (if you haven't yet) then it really kicks ass.

What specific fine tuning did you get?

Kelleyo said:
What specific fine tuning did you get?[/QUOTE

I didn't have a datalogger so we kept going through tunes till he made one that felt right (shifts, timing, and maybe a few things I didn't know about) He worked with me to get the tune to make the car do what I wanted it to do reasonably speaking with the other restraints that are on the car or a tune couldn't change. If I had a datalogger theres no telling how far we could have taken the tune.

lloydrage said:
he just sent me a tune fine tuned. I will try that today. Is there any information I can give him to help fine tune it for my car? I already have him year, make, model, engine type, and any add ons I have done (i.e. CAI)

I assume thats about it. Just talk with him with what you like or don't like and he can change that for you till you get it where you want it. Seems to be a really nice guy.

Yeah he is very good at what he does, and is very nice. so far so good. I uploaded the new tune and tomorrow I am going to go take it out with a real run :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back