x-box 360 for sale

V-Tally

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my rarely used modded (flashed) 8-gig x-box 360 gaming console. It comes with two controllers, games, and a spindle of unused dvd-r DL disks. To give you an idea of how rarely I played it: It was used 3-4 days out of the month for the past 18 months, and not once since august. It works perfectly, no RROR, No errors, I just figured why keep it if I barely ever play it. $200, or make me a reasonable offer. PM me for a list of games.

Ok, this is now back up for sale, the kid who asked me to save it until christmas is avoiding the issue now.

I think it means that you can play burned games that you can download from the internet but you can't play it online because Microsoft bans your Xbox if its "modded". So NO online I am guessing.

it takes them a while to ban people last time i got banned was after a year and a half, i played a bad copy of a game (corrupt but still worked) and i got banned right away. its never good to play online but once you kill enough people in modern warfare 2 what else is there to do.

they also just ban the console off of live not your gamertag.

Thats what I was meaning.... if you dont play bad copies of games how do they know your xbox is modded... and has this one been banned already? I bought a refurbished elite 2 months ago and it lasted just past the 30 day warrenty... I need a replacement

Never even been online, I bought it for gta4 and played a couple of games other than that one. I have games I've never even played.

Never even been online, I bought it for gta4 and played a couple of games other than that one. I have games I've never even played.

It has never been banned, I don't know what a gamer tag is, and I like I said it was never connected to x-box live. I am not a gamer, so like I said it was barely ever played. never abused. Just sat there most of the time, staring at me, all lonely and neglected. It wants a home where it will be happy, where someone will play with it.

Thats what I was meaning.... if you dont play bad copies of games how do they know your xbox is modded... and has this one been banned already? I bought a refurbished elite 2 months ago and it lasted just past the 30 day warrenty... I need a replacement

I have a white 20 gb refurbished from Microsoft if you're interested. It's got the new warranty on it, I haven't even played it since I got it back from Microsoft but I powered it up and it works great.

I actually fixed my own and now bought a few broken ones since I know how to fix them now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back