wts does this do?

Nakoa

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
webimage001l.jpg

the little 4 way arrow button....

The only thing I can think of is judging by the size of the door itself it looks like an extended Deville.In normal Devilles that wood piece extends the length of the door I think.So it could be a personnel limo type deal.Some a limo service would pick you up from the airport in if you didn't want to take a cab.Which would explain the sunshade.Which the 4 way button could for inflateable seats.For the lumbar like the front seats have.Where did the picture come from?

Okay,I take that back.The wood does not run the length of the door.But thats still the only thing I can think of.I have seen Devilles with an extension area between the doors.

ebay. its not an extended deville, but it was a dhs. i was thinking maybe it could be some kind of reclining switch, or maybe the up/down is for the seat belt adjustment.. im not sure what the < and> could be for though. this intrigues me. i might go up to frank kent(the local caddy dealership) tomorrow invesitage it further. lumbar inflation is a good guess as well. afaik the window shades are just an add on option.

Okay not an extended Deville.There wouldn't be nearly enough room in the back for a reclining seat.And the Devilles also don't have the separate headrest from the seat like the STS's do in the back.There attached to the seat.But the front seats in Caddys have the 4 way lumbar.So Im leaning toward that the most.Whats the link to the ebay site.Did they say anything in the description about this button?I get on ebay sometimes just to see cool pics.I don't bother reading the descriptions because I know what they have.But the 4 way button is definatly new.

But then again I was thinging of the STS in that post.Where the seatbelt adjustment is attached to the head rest so they most together.Not so in the Deville.My bad.But you would also think that the switch directions would be all for one operation.

yeah, the sts headrest/seat belt adjustment is pretty kick ass. i like that. we'll figure it out. ha. thanks for the replys man.

Yea no problem.I have never seen it and I too want to know what it is.LOL.This is starting to get on my nerves.I SHOULD KNOW THIS!lol

haha. thats how i feel. i dont sit around and read car brochures and stuff as a hobby to not know what something is on the 2 main brands i read about. lol.

There is no pic in the ebay link of the back of the front seats. I wonder if that could be an add on for one of those livery convenience options. I have seen some aftermarket stuff in Livery cars before thats pretty wild. And they uasualy make the switches for it look factory. It could be a button for a power rear folding picnic table, or a power sliding rear seat center console. Hmmm, now I have to know. What the hell can that thing be???!!!

yeah, thats what i learned that it was. too bad its not something cooler. i hate lumbar seats.

Members online

No members online now.
Back