wtf another death???

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
accourding to tampa news billy mays is dead now too. everyone knows him as one of the most annoying pitchmen on tv, he lived in tampa and the news said his wife found him dead today in their home. no reason for death as of yet though but they dont suspect anything foul. he just started that new show pitchmen. man who's next????

Wow! That's crazy! He seemed like a nice guy, too.

R.I.P.

Oh wow. RIP Billy. To paraphrase McCroskey (airplane). Looks like I picked the wrong week to be famous. I think Vince Shlomi (shamwow) did it.

well from what they said on the local news when the plane landed yesterday and blew the tires some stuff in an overhead compartment hit billy in the head but they said they do not think it had anything to do with his death. they also said he could have been nervous because monday he was sceduled for surgery for a hip replacement, again not enough to kill a person but i too say he might have had high blood pressure. could be a million reasons why i guess!

He probably got too excited about a new pitch he was making and karate chopped himself in the neck.

it'll have you sayin WOW every time...... WOW... how late am i and i just now found out..... just like my favorite fella George Carlin.... he was my fav to the fullest and i didnt know he died tilla month after..... Billy mays tho.... at least i was used to his mono toned B.S. commercials, now some other boring annoying full of dookie guy can fill his slot..... sorry... 3 40's of OE and i tend to jabber alot.... look at me... still goin... o jeez.... I CANT STOP TYPING.. wow i really cant... pffft... okay im done.... for now

Members online

No members online now.
Back