wtb speaker grill for a mark 8

vettetols

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
somehow the upper drivers door speaker grill has vanished! no one at home here knows where it went :eek: is this available seperatly? its a 2 tone door panel, light biege/tan and then the upper part is a chocolate color--thanks

you have a 2nd gen.... w/ the ivory interior? If so I've got a speaker grille set.

sounds more like light prairie tan and dark prairie tan, either way the upper tweeter grill is the same color if your interior is ivory, or light prairie tan, both colors used dark prairie tan for the upper color, i have a few of the tweeter grills in that color.

97 and 98 are different, i have a light tan one for the driver side from a 98 if you want it.

Let me know.

its not that they are different, there are two versions and 97 or 98 doesnt matter , it depends what ford wanted to do. some late 97's have the rounded ones more commonly found in 98's, and my 98 lsc had square emblems in it so some of them have a squared off jbl emblem on them, some have a rounded corner jbl emblem , either way its one of those things no one will ever know unless you point it out.

its not that they are different, there are two versions and 97 or 98 doesnt matter

They definitely are different if there are two versions.

Most 97's got the square emblem one (ugly) and pretty much all 98's got the rounded emblem one. My 97 had one of each. It might have something to do with what color they had left from the previous year and who felt like doing what at that particular moment on the assembly line.

The rounded ones look so much better and having one of each it bothered me to the point i had to grab a set of tan ones off a 98 to have matching smooth logos. Easier then trying to find a set of black ones and since factory they arent dark enough for me anyway they are getting painted gloss black.

the grills are exact in everyway, its the stupid little jbl emblem thats different, is this gonna be another debate over whats what lmfao jesus christ. lux doesnt like me from another board so now anytime i say anything i'm wrong and a dick right lux?

Members online

Back