WTB Lincoln LS Aftermarket peices

DJKapeesh

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Lincoln LS V8 2000

I'm currently looking for but not limited to:

McLaren Grill (color doesn't matter)
Retro Fit or Normal Headlights Right & Left (Must be grey glue sealed)
Gold/Red possibly white emblem

Possibly looking for:

Body Kit Razzi or other nice ones
Well Priced Turbo Kit
Muffler with nice sound

Have other items that I might be interested in let me know and I can get back to you on it. Thanks :)

03960be2.jpg

Can we get some more pics of your Front head light assembly

Can we get some more pics of your Front head light assembly

Be more specific pls? I want to buy some not sell lol.
The Assembly in the picture is the standard 2000 LS Headlights Never opened. The Lighting in the picture is custom by myself, I wired an LED Strip on top of the Headlight Casing around the edges and it gives that lighting effect.

What do you need to see exactly?

This is what I have so far

*McLaren Grill
*Headlights Grey Glue & I modded
*LS Koncept Red Emblem
*Calipers painted red
*Sound System Check
*MOMO Stick
*LED Interior Lighting
*Double Din Nav/ MP3/ Ipod video ect touch screen
*Razzi Limited Ed Rims

Looking for anything else that will compliment my car

165537a3.jpg

What did you do to the headlights, looks wierd/interesting.

YOu can get a gen1 lse spoiler from lsk, I think they look sweet so I coughed up the money to get one.

What I meant is that I wanted to see your front headlight assembly as I was curious to the LED surround you did for the turn signals. It caught my eye basically not looking to buy, sorry for the bland request.

What I meant is that I wanted to see your front headlight assembly as I was curious to the LED surround you did for the turn signals. It caught my eye basically not looking to buy, sorry for the bland request.

O i See well that one was a lot easier. Got the milky light strip from AutoZone and stuck it to the exterior are around the Headlights. Wired it to the side markers and they are good to go.

Just remember both are right handed so u have to flip and run one opposite to the other but if you can get around it its about a $40 job to do

Random but...

Nice ass neighborhood dude gotta be at least half a million dollar homes yea?

is it me or are there no hub caps on the wheels? or are they supposed to be like that

is it me or are there no hub caps on the wheels? or are they supposed to be like that

Damn mechanic I use to take the car to for tire rotation was to lazy to put the springs on some of my caps and 2 fell off. Had to take the other 2 off or look retarded lol.

Neighborhood goes from 400k - 1.5mil towards back

Members online

No members online now.
Back