WTB Ivory interior parts Gen 1 OR Gen 2

poniesviii

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
In excellent condition The interior needs to be pretty much flawless. Pretty much meaning if there's a hairline scratch, hopefully it's hidden.

Will buy in pieces, would like to buy as a whole.

Do not need: headliner, carpet, dash, front seats, or kick panels. I am looking for the remainder of the interior in Ivory.

Need:

-complete center console
-rear seats
-complete rear side panels
-complete door panels
-dash vents, and dash accessories that are white
-visors
-ashtreys
-seatbelts
-speaker grills, etc etc etc.

If it's white I want it. If I end up with spare parts that's ok.

I need black kick panels.

I have dual residence, Houston Tx and another in north Iowa, by minnesota border. I can travel and haul shell of someone's parts car with interior inside possibly, or pick up in person. Doesn't need to be in Tx or Ia but might need shipped if too far east or west of either or too far east or west of the path in between.

I could also trade parts or interior, I have light graphite in my '96. Absolutely mint except carpet and drivers side visor. Front seats and dash not included.

This is meant to be a winter project/ spring project so if it's not available but will be, let me know.

Lmk via personal message. I don't look through classifieds often. Thanks.
Chris

Still looking.

Please PM or call, Don't reply here please, I rarely, rarely! .. check this section.

Thanks.

Chris

this is all i could dig out of my stash in ivorym i may have a pair of door panels in ivory too, but i'll have to look. these items arent mint, but in damn good shape for their age and color. take a look i'll make you a deal on all of it!
ivorystuff001.jpg

ivorystuff002.jpg

ivorystuff003.jpg

ivorystuff004.jpg

ivorystuff005.jpg

ivorystuff006.jpg

Thanks guys.

I changed my mind on the dash. I'll take a dash.

Still don't need front seats, kick panels, head liner, or carpet.

Everything else, I need.

Please pm. thank you!

--- Argument(s) deleted ----

Can we all just get along please? ANy further issues in this thread, please PM me at once.

Thank you for your help.

Thanks for the edit Joey., I apologize to you, to anyone else, It wasn't appreciated, but I apologize anyways.

To anyone who can help, still looking, mainly for a chunk of an interior to start. And hopefully 2nd Gen.

I'd rather hear of the interior before it's parted out instead of taking what doesn't sell afterwards. C'mon guys. Alot of guys wanting me to pick up two or three pieces after they just parted out the rest, I know it sells better in pieces, but I want an interior, so lets talk!

I'd have bought jamies stuff, but his father in law assumed it was an ebay pile. ha. Thanks anyways Jamie. Anyone with a pile of parts comparable to what's pictured above I'm interested.

Let me know guys.

Thanks,

Chris

chris i still have some of that stuff that didnt sell, if you want, i will go through all the parts again and take out whatever i have in ivory and try and make a deal, are you interested, i dont want to dig through this stuff again and take it all out if you arent, i'll be happy to though if you want it , if it will help get that much closer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back