WTB Gen II Folding Side Mirrors

hinzy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of folding side mirrors

Silver Birch Metallic - Paint Code JP
Anyone see any at the yards around them?

Thanks

Oh man what a bummer, there was a Paint Code JP V6 in the U-Pull-it yard nearest to me couple weeks ago.
when I went to go get some fresh door handles for my wife's Alero, I was also send there by M4rk to grab some pieces off of it and it was gone.
Asking about it, they said they only keep them for 2mths then get rid of them.

Of course I tried to explain that it was a Lincoln LS and there were still plenty of parts on it but they didn't seem to care.

Too bad, as I was still trying to get more off of it, don't recall seeing if the mirrors were folding type.

Take a picture of your money and send it to them and explain that they're not getting it.

RollinLS has one he is saving for me but I accidentally purchased the same side. I think its the drivers side. Finding a set in silver birch is going to be difficult, trust me. Mine is silver birch too and I looked everywhere, nothing. You will prob have to paint them. You can buy the one from RollinLS and then find the other on ebay. I got one for $40 and one for $55 on ebay.

RollinLS has one he is saving for me but I accidentally purchased the same side. I think its the drivers side. Finding a set in silver birch is going to be difficult, trust me. Mine is silver birch too and I looked everywhere, nothing. You will prob have to paint them. You can buy the one from RollinLS and then find the other on ebay. I got one for $40 and one for $55 on ebay.

I've found them on ebay but they want like $125 a piece (min)... not sure it's worth that to me. But I'm pretty obsessive/compulsive when It comes to that kind of stuff. Once I have my mind made up on something I want, I'll probably pay just about anything :shifty::shifty:

RollinLS would probly let the one he has go for close to half that. Then you are half way there!

Yea i forgot to mention the guy wont give u a deal on anything. He has 3 gen IIs that hes parting out sitting in his lot, still pretty much complete. Wonder why?

I got this one for a "good" deal. Its your if it matches and you want it. Its silver. Not sure if it is silver birch or silver frost. Nothing to compare it to. Its in EXCELLENT condition.

BTW Ingore the date. I had just swapped out the batteries and didn't mess with setting the date.:rolleyes:

LS mirror 01.jpg

LS mirror 02.jpg

LS mirror 03.jpg

LS mirror 04.jpg

LS mirror 05.jpg

I got this one for a "good" deal. Its your if it matches and you want it. Its silver. Not sure if it is silver birch or silver frost. Nothing to compare it to. Its in EXCELLENT condition.

BTW Ingore the date. I had just swapped out the batteries and didn't mess with setting the date.:rolleyes:

It would have to be silver birch as it was a new-for-'03 color.

It would have to be silver birch as it was a new-for-'03 color.

Bare with me then. Its a gen 2 mirror. So its '03-'06. Silver Birch was used in those years. Not Silver Frost? I am understanding you currectly?

Bare with me then. Its a gen 2 mirror. So its '03-'06. Silver Birch was used in those years. Not Silver Frost? I am understanding you currectly?

Affirmative. I have both and the birch seems to have a little more gold and black than the frost.

Am I confused or are you saying silver birch was not used untill 03? If so that is not accurate because my 02 is silver birch.

REALLY???? I understood it was a 2003+ color. So was 2002 the colour change?

Members online

No members online now.
Back