WTB Full lincoln mk 8 interior

MarkOfDeath said:
need one fully in black tan or gray, hell even irovy

What do you want? I have a '93 dark grey. Driver's seat is worn. Everything else is good. Dash, rear, etc.

MonsterMark said:
What do you want? I have a '93 dark grey. Driver's seat is worn. Everything else is good. Dash, rear, etc.

I need every thing my buddy is puttung it in his 76 nova, because with out a doubt it the best looking interior

I have a full perfect interior out of a car with 53K miles. Seats and everything are in perfect condition. Dash is cracked though on the passenger side and the airbag is blown on both sides as well. Come and pick up every singel interior piece for $800. Better speak up now because the seats will be comming otu and going on ebay where they will bring considerable cash.

MarkOfDeath said:
I need every thing my buddy is puttung it in his 76 nova, because with out a doubt it the best looking interior

Dash, airbags, everything in great shape. Let's make a deal. I'm pulling the suspension this week so the time is right to do it all.

PM me what you are willing to pay and we'll go from there. Heck, I can even deliver it if you buy the beers.:Beer

Complete beige interior from a 93 Mark VIII. Everything is out of the car and looking for a new home. Let me know if you're interested.

Members online

No members online now.
Back