WTB - external cell phone antenna

Rude

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for a cell phone antenna for my '94 Mark VIII. I lost mine for the factory cell phone last weekend.

No big deal right? The phone is worthless - but (there's always a but) the window tint was done around the interior antenna mount so there's now an ugly void in my otherwise nice, black glass. I need something to cover it up. May as well be an original antenna. Anybody got one they want to sell?

I have the antenna but not sure if I'll be able to find the base part that you need. Carefully cut out the small square in electrical tape (3M) and put it on the spot. If it's not stretched when putting it down, it will stay a lot longer than you think and also someone would really have to look to notice it. You can also get in touch with one of the decal cutters on ebay and tell them the square size you need and they'll cut it for you. Then you would be good to go for years to come. They'll probably cut you a few squares for cheap.

I have the antenna but not sure if I'll be able to find the base part that you need. Carefully cut out the small square in electrical tape (3M) and put it on the spot. If it's not stretched when putting it down, it will stay a lot longer than you think and also someone would really have to look to notice it. You can also get in touch with one of the decal cutters on ebay and tell them the square size you need and they'll cut it for you.

Yep - what I really need is the external base part that glues to the glass. I don't really care about the "stick" portion of the antenna since it's non-functional anyway.

Good ideas (tape or decals) on the inside of the glass, I'll likely go that route if my exterior antenna search comes up empty. Thanks

How much you wanna pay I'll rip the one of my mom's 93.

I was thinking $20 or so but that's prob not enough for you to risk getting in deep with your momma. I've got no idea what a fair price for one of these things would be

Members online

No members online now.
Back