WTB 97 Mark VIII Rear Airbags

i have a pair from my 97. they didnt leak when i had them on 2 years ago. i'll let them go cheap.

shoot me a price. not sure what they go for. all i do know is that shipping will be around 15-20 bucks.

1 of the bags has 1 clip broken on the bottom. the other as 2 plastic clips broken.....as i said prior my arnotts had more clips broken and have been fine for sone time. the rear arnotts i have on there now leak abit after 2 weeks (if not started) or so but i can do all 4 for 100 plus shipping if interested... if you want any solonoids/ height sensors i can give ya a deal as i have no need for them.

One of the rear bags on my 97 is missing 2 or 3 clips and it's fine. you just have to be mindful that it is seated in the bottom hole before you let the car down and air them up.

wow that was a dick move. but whatever....

no a dick move would have been posting his bags in YOUR for sale thread.

This is a public query that wasn't addressed to you, no harm no foul in someone else posting...

With that said

Broken clips on the bottom of the bag are NO BIG DEAL.

Once the bags are seated on the LCA the clips or lack of clips is of no consequence.

not really, i could do a much better job if i was TRYING

lol....i'm done with this thread.... to much crap that isnt needed. XLRIII, you help alot of people with there problems and thats great....you have a ton of knowledge with viii's and we all appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back