WTB 97-98 Lincoln Mark VIII

mark0101

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for a 97-98 Lincoln Mark VIII for a max price of 4,000 dollars. I would like it to be around florida. so if you see any, let me know

Ca is alittle too far. This car is actually for a friend of mine. BTW for that price and for that condition, its the best bang for the buck. Good luck selling it.

sancho20 said:
just wondering if you are still looking??
Yea i am still looking but now for my Little brother, my friend ended up buying an Alima

To find a Mark VIII as good as mine except it has to be a LSC with less then 100,000 miles(it could be over alittle.) I am looking at Gen I also. I plan on SC one of the Marks

car

i have a 98 lsc black with tan 93000 miles , looking to sell it in a few weeks , ill let you know when im gonna sell it. im replacing the air ride .. and putting newer seats in it .. the only thing that doesnt work its the rear neon and the cupholder wont close..

I wish I would have seen this sooner, there was one on the side of the road by me with a for sale sign on it. It was a 97/98 LSC. If I see it again, I'll let you know.

brendangillespie said:
Mine is still for sale, red 98 LSC, I will let it go for $4000. I have a thread up about it.
Man I serious would like to check it out but your too far from me:(

Members online

No members online now.
Back