WTB: 96-98 4v B-heads, or 99+ C-heads, or beehive springs

MediumD

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Might be a long shot, but I'll see if any of you guys have this stuff lying around.

Like the title says, if you have a pair of assembled later style B-heads or C-heads laying around and you'll let them go for a reasonable price, I want 'em.

Or if you just have a good set of the beehive style valvesprings as found on these heads, I'll take those.

I have both. :cool:

I have a set of used '98 Cobra heads/cams as well as a set of new take-off '98 Cobra heads/cams on which I was planning to remove/replace the valve springs with aftermarket springs.

What is it exactly that you're after? PM me with your offer. ;)

i have a set of complete b heads off a 97 mark, i'll also have 2 more pairs in a week or two once i get more motors apart that i got in my shop.

Jamie, how much are you asking for a set? And being that you've probably had experience shipping these across the country, can you give me a ballpark estimate on shipping?

I have both. :cool:

I have a set of used '98 Cobra heads/cams as well as a set of new take-off '98 Cobra heads/cams on which I was planning to remove/replace the valve springs with aftermarket springs.

What is it exactly that you're after? PM me with your offer. ;)

I'm doing a budget build for my 93 Mark, teksid block w/forged internals, and need some heads to put on it. I have a pair of B heads, but I don't have much trust in the old style springs. So if someone were to have a set of beehives laying around, I'd just use them in my 93 heads.

Of course if a pair of used heads were to come up at a decent price, it would save me the million hours it takes to swap 32 springs. I say B or C, because I don't have an intake yet, nor do I have much of a preference between the two styles of heads for a forced induction application. I'm sure your new take-off heads are out of my price range, but how much would you want for your used set? I don't even wanna ask how much you want for that Vortech :p

I have an set of B heads with a little exhaust work. Unassembled though. I also have a ported short runner Cobra intake if your interested.

I have s set of 97 Mark VIII heads complete for 200.00 shipped to your door. Shipping is 100.00 for the set with tracking and insurance. They are just gathering dust anyways. I do have a set of "c" heads from a 2000 continental for 300.00 shipped to your door with tracking and insurance. The "c" heads are listed on ebay right now and the offer is only good until someone bids on them.

I have s set of 97 Mark VIII heads complete for 200.00 shipped to your door. Shipping is 100.00 for the set with tracking and insurance. They are just gathering dust anyways. I do have a set of "c" heads from a 2000 continental for 300.00 shipped to your door with tracking and insurance. The "c" heads are listed on ebay right now and the offer is only good until someone bids on them.

You do realize this thread is a year old right?

Members online

No members online now.
Back