wow

Well, here's a little story that you guys might like... Problem is these cars are worth what you want them to be worth. We know they are valued way less but we are savvy ppl. Look on autotrader.com. These cars are cheap compared to the high mileage $4 or $5k Marks on there.

My father advertised my prairie tan on there for $6,800obo in September. I got several offers between $5,500 & $5,700 & I literally had the car sold for $6,100 & the guy was going to spend an additional $900 to transport the car but my father needed the car as his DD for the next 3 weeks so we couldn't sell it to the guy. At which point I needed the car after my dad was done w/it & hence why I still have it. I'm glad I did because I'm enjoying it... Oh, & I won't sell it for any less than $6k to anyone! :)

the gen 2 in the first link with the black powercoated 10 spokes looks cleann

Well, here's a little story that you guys might like... Problem is these cars are worth what you want them to be worth. We know they are valued way less but we are savvy ppl. Look on autotrader.com. These cars are cheap compared to the high mileage $4 or $5k Marks on there.

My father advertised my prairie tan on there for $6,800obo in September. I got several offers between $5,500 & $5,700 & I literally had the car sold for $6,100 & the guy was going to spend an additional $900 to transport the car but my father needed the car as his DD for the next 3 weeks so we couldn't sell it to the guy. At which point I needed the car after my dad was done w/it & hence why I still have it. I'm glad I did because I'm enjoying it... Oh, & I won't sell it for any less than $6k to anyone! :)

Which is exactly why you're broke...sell it for $5K+, search Texas-CL and come buy 2 of them

Which is exactly why you're broke...sell it for $5K+, search Texas-CL and come buy 2 of them

Sell it for $5k, pay my dad $2k I owe him on it, Grab $3k, Spend $500.00 on trip to Texas, buy one for $2k w/90,000 or 100,000 miles on it & spend $200 in fuel driving it back home. Ummm, Nah, I'll stick to my 68,000 mile prairie tan.

The day I sell one I'm selling the other & I'm not looking back. I said the same thing about my T-Birds. I owned 5 of them all together. 87, 88, 92, 94 & 96. I spent over 5k on my 94 & gave my black 96 to my sister. Never bought another T-Bird again & it wasn't until 8 years later that I bought my black 93 Mark. My next cars will be completely different.

Members online

No members online now.
Back