Would This Fit in my 1995 LSC?

Barely. You may have to shave some things a little, nothing that one would see. The Mark VIII Gen I does NOT have a double-din opening, but its VERY close. I worked at an install shop. Some double-dins slid right in, some were tight.

You dont have to go with a double din. I went with a single din and used an install kit with a CD holder that is right about the cd player itself. Much cheaper, still looks good, and very functional. Just an option.

im confused. my 93 has a single din opening, had the stock ford jbl radio in it when i got it. tape deck didnt work, replaced it right away.

You dont have to go with a double din. I went with a single din and used an install kit with a CD holder that is right about the cd player itself. Much cheaper, still looks good, and very functional. Just an option.

So whats under the single din? Like a storage slot. I just dont want it to look all goofy. What kind did you get and where?

PS. I like your wheels, where did you get them?

So whats under the single din? Like a storage slot. I just dont want it to look all goofy. What kind did you get and where?

Yeah mine has a little storage slot. It works great for holding my Ipod when it's connected to the cd player.

Members online

No members online now.
Back