woot 5 k posts, I WANT MY COOKIE!

chicken

SHEOOOOOOOOT
Reaction score
it only took 4 years and six months but i did it (without post whoring like the kid, well maybe a little:)) anyhow thanks joey for LvC, thanks to all the members and yea me! lol *pats self on back*

5k posts in 4 years...guess who's gonna top you? I've been here not even 1 year yet...and look at my number :p

Did you read his post?! He didn't post whore. I bet most of his post releated to the topic on hand.

Did you read his post?! He didn't post whore. I bet most of his post releated to the topic on hand.

I know he didn't post whore, but non the less the multiplier would should a 4 years streak with me would suit me well over 12k posts :p post whoring or not.... :p

btw if you don't want HOTTIE BABES to continue..by all means let me know :p

I'm sure the gold members section would enjoy the vonderful pictures :p

Chicken did his share of post whoring, oh and chicken your cookie is at Torque's house. :D Congrats on reaching 5000 posts.

congratulations chicken man, your cookie is on the top shelf in the pantry, pick it up, dust it off, and put it back.

thanks all! ok ok so i whored a little, but not as bad as many others, pete keep doing your thang (gold members area needed new life)

and k9 dont make me kick your neon lololol

...isn't it nice how Pete postwhores in your celebratory thread?

Congrats Chicken!

In my defense of my ridiculous post count I have tried to make as many of my posts as possible informative and actually help and provide things to the community...

We all entitled to postwhoring....I think the higher your Post count in the more intellectual or the more stressed you truly are. not to say I'm the first choice but I find this site a great way to unwind...be it Trolling, Bashing, Randomly saying sh*t, etc. I mean my work is VERY VERY sensetive to what I say and do so it's good to find a place where I can say ALMOSt whatever the F*CK I want...and I won't get fired for it :-D

Members online

No members online now.
Back