Wish me LUCK! Turbo Tune Tomorrow.

Jeeze guys talk a man into blowing his engine why dontcha??? Hehehe.

Glad to hear what the car made Cam Too bad you weren't able to get the car tuned on the higher boost and racegas. I thought you said you had 110 unleaded you planned to get it tuned on, not 104??? 104 is much better than 93 of course.

Sorry I didn't get back to your message buddy, I was a'campin with the family and the cell had zero reception for most of the week.

Well... I didnt have enought time (or money) to do the 104 tune. I racked up a NICE bill already. The stupid AEM boost controller is GARBAGE by the way. Cost me 400 bucks on the the dyno because of it. Just went for the manual.

... Car is running GREAT!

Well... I didnt have enought time (or money) to do the 104 tune. I racked up a NICE bill already. The stupid AEM boost controller is GARBAGE by the way. Cost me 400 bucks on the the dyno because of it. Just went for the manual.

... Car is running GREAT!

This is the second AEM boost controller that I have witnessed people having problems with lately. That is too bad, they looked promising at first.

ILLS, do you know what could be doing that with the controller? I have seen good reviews coming from other cars but it is weird that it just craps out with this one.

ILLS, do you know what could be doing that with the controller? I have seen good reviews coming from other cars but it is weird that it just craps out with this one.

They are just junk. Hard to use. I think Manual is the best way to go.

While I did install the AEM boost controller on Steve's turbocharged LS I didn't have time to really fiddle with it to check it out from a user's standpoint. Without that basis it would be difficult for me to start determining where the problem lies with these particular boost controllers.

Congrats on great numbers!!! When do you see boost? Can you scan the dyno sheet? AEM boost controller cost me cash on the dyno too!!! I have the simplest manual boost controller ever; that did the trick.

Members online

Back