wire rims on a ls?

siddymae

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
has anyone seen it? i am actually thinking about putting wires on they are simple. u know. like i stated before i dont want racing wheels.

so yea if anyone knows where a pic is will you post it?

NO!!!! DON't DO THAT!!! It's not an Impala with hydrollics!! MY suggestion it 5 spoke chorme, but that is just me.

actually it would look decent if you used the right wire wheel. One of the new modern designs in a 20" would do nice.

CobraConti said:
actually it would look decent if you used the right wire wheel. One of the new modern designs in a 20" would do nice.

yyyuuuukkkkkk ewwwwwwwwww

CobraConti said:

NAh...if you wont tiny spokes, go with a BBS!! Those look so nice on some vehicles.

heres a photoshop of what itll look like.

Untitled-2.JPG

i think wires would look ok on the LS. I tried to put em on before getting my rims, but the LS has a FWD offset and the spoke rims don't come in that offset, that's what I was told. If you can find the correct offset, the 150 spoke 20s would look fine. But in reality it would be much easier and better to go with different set of rims. The spokes are harder to maintain in the long run than the regular rims. You need to tighten em up every week, they are harder to clean, also I don't think that one bolt design that they have is very safe for a performance sedan.
I think the spoke 20s are very nice and I am gonna put some of those when I buy a 90-92 Cadillac Brougham.

if your going for the ghetto look, wire rims are the way to go!

try some Daytons. those were some hot wheels in the bay area back in 1992.

daytons_4wheels_246x194.gif

This is what I am talkin about. This is what I am gonna buy next, in white or black. (sorry for steeling the thread, I am just very exited about it).

2229361_1_full.jpg

598916_1_full.jpg

siddymae said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa no i wasnt joking just exploring my options

Dam girl i dont want to see your man options hahahahhaa

HyeLifeLS said:
This is what I am talkin about. This is what I am gonna buy next, in white or black. (sorry for steeling the thread, I am just very exited about it).

I'd love to have one of them. I think the boxier looking luxury cars from the older days look real good with spoked rims. You planning on making another one of those shady videos again? haha j/k

All the folks at Wal-Mart would love you if you did that.

That is just straight ghetto. Wait....even in the ghetto nobody does wires anymore, they're now into 70's and early 80's cars with updated suspensions and 22-24 inchers on it.

Yo Yo Yo sista...............we in da hood?
get a matching wheel to put on your phat (imatatiom gold) chain:p :p

that's hot

jus get 13 inch daytons on white wall vogue tires.. drop the car a bit and put hydraulics.. lmao.. sry.. had to mention it

when i first read the request, I was picturing the wire wheels from something like a 60s Tbird or Jag E-type, and wanted to see pics because it might be cool. But those last few pics are certainly not what I was thinking.

HyeLifeLS said:

yo thats what im talking about. That :q:q:q:q is hott! You get props in the hood for pushin that. Trust me.

Maybe you can paint your car red and diamond plate your "GRRRIILLLLL" and emblems, then on top of that, hydrolics, gold door trim, a gold hood orniment, then those goofy ass gold wires, and dont forget the red cloth bench seat and pink fuzzy Dice!! Oh hey, chop the top too! Oh one more thing!! Gold plate your bumpers and get gold trim around all the lights! Oh wait it just gets better...don't forget the Cassette player!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back