lincolnboy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
not bad , white on white
anothet cl find http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/3433788836.html

3Eb3G83F55Ke5H55M9cbpf9a12beebfb21eb2.jpg

3E93L73J95F55Jf5Macbp13ea6c746fb416ae.jpg

3Md3Fa3H75Lb5G55F1cbp2f86bc62080b1e47.jpg

Yhea He has been trying to sell for a few months now. It is the exact car I want, 97 white on black. But he has nasty wheels on it that he wants to sell with it. He is at Car Craft every year.

Very nice IMO. I'd be all over it then sell the wheels. Pop a set of snowflakes on the car until I get some nicer wheels for it. The car seems like a really nice deal for the price unless it has a sh!t ton of miles on it.

I've seen this car time & time again. It's been on craigslist for well over a year now. You have to have a certain taste for this type of custom car. He ruined a perfectly good Mark IMO.

Not bad. Headlights need polishing but I HATE those horrible wheels:eek:

I actually kinda like that. I'd rock it with a good paint job on it and some nicer wheels. Hopefully the guy used a Mark that had been wrecked beyond fixing. At least it's not one of those stupid front/rear end rebody kits like they used to sell for the T-Birds that look so horrible. This one has a real 1950 Ford body with Mark running gear, suspension, and interior. It's like a restomod.

Very nice IMO. I'd be all over it then sell the wheels. Pop a set of snowflakes on the car until I get some nicer wheels for it. The car seems like a really nice deal for the price unless it has a sh!t ton of miles on it.

I would have bought it if I wasnt married and buying a house. The wheels would be gone in 10 min.

I sold him some parts a couple years back
He has a big air tank in the trunk and all his own lines so other than the mods hes done its a nice car.

That white gen 2 is pretty sweet, I dig the wheels too. I'd rock it

Love that color, too, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw 'Miramar.' Sheesh, I was thinking San Diego not Florida. Bummer, Dude!! Kinda chrome sparkly being a non-LSC, but it sure is sweet. :p I'd probably be toast in California with that third cat delete, though. It's gettin' pretty rude here that way. :shifty:

You guys know him? What makes him a dbag? I posted a few questiosn on his youtube video a while ago, and he answered it and seemed helpful..

Members online

No members online now.
Back