Wings West Kit

J3FF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the wings west kit installed on their LS? I know there are some people with the razzi kit, but I have not seen the real wings west kit installed except for on the LSK website. Any help?

Sweet! I never knew what you had quick. I really like it. I have one comming. I'm sure I'll be very pleased.

The ground efficts cost about $800 and the Spoiler is about $350 Well worth the money I get people asking me about it all the time LSKoncepts has them. Sorry it took so ling to get the pics its been raining all week. I'm embarrassed by how dirty she is and I need to have the kit remounted since the idiots that put it on originally did a crap job but here ya go

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

i cant make up my mind if its that big of a difference to spend almost $1000 on... im startin to like it more and more tho..

Out of all the few kits, the LSE stands out more. Probably due to it being from factory and it flows w/ the car much better.

The LSE kit looks great and the next LS I get will be a LSE but the Wings West kit looks more sporty in my opinion that and I see LSE's all the time I have only seen one other LS with the WW kit down here so mine really stands out.

Oh and yes you use 3M double sided tape along with the mounting screws to put it on.

I agree that the others stand out but they give that added on look, like you'd see on some sport compact. The LS is to much of a tasteful car for that added on look, now if it looked like it could of been from the factory than I would opt for one of them. I thought about mixing the 3, I really love the LSE front, maybe add a different rear or sides but than there is the problem of it not looking like it flows.

i definatly like the LSE kit better, but i wanna keep my chrome strip on the front... so i been thinkin about putting the front Wings West fascia, with the LSE sides, LSE rear, and LSE exhaust tip things... i remember seein somebody on here who did that to his... i think he had a black LS too

You didnt remove anything when you installed these did you?

I've got the kit, but I have to get it REpainted. My baby bro had some fun in the garage a couple days ago and thought it would be funny to play with the ass end of my kit. I have the front on now, I'll get pictures when I wash the thing.

Just saw a Wing's West kit auctioned on Ebay for $365.00. It's worth it at that price even if you have to paint it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back