Active LVC Member
Reaction score
:feed I'd appreciate everyone's opinion on putting a wing on my XLR :rolleyes:

IMGP0346z.JPG

spoilers4less_1788_24168718.jpg

821.jpg

822.jpg

Wingless is definitely the way to go.

On a side note: Can you feel those magnetic shocks working? I was wondering about that after I read about them, how effective they really are.

yea leave off the spoiler, car looks good without it.

I usually prefer cars without them unless they are the small lip type spoilers.

No spoiler,no way,not on an XLR.

Captain,to answer your question,I drove a new STS-4 with all the options.I could feel MRC working its wonders.It had less body roll then my Eldorado.It was actually the best handling luxury car I have driven.It rode great though also.I literally didn't feel anything.And I must comment on the 15 speaker 5.1 Bose sound system in the car.with speakers on both sides of the headrest it was also the best stock sound system I have ever heard in a car.But a wing on the XLR?No way.

Go with the wing it would help stop the XLR form looking like a Eldorado roster from the back side view.

Not big on the "edgy" look already and the wing makes it looks too ricey. It's the best looking Caddy right now (though that isn't saying much) I wouldn't tamper with that.

NO way not on a cadillac no wing should ever go on a cadillac of any kind. Another question for you "1 xlr" how fast have you goten that baby and is it goverend??

006 said:
NO way not on a cadillac no wing should ever go on a cadillac of any kind. Another question for you "1 xlr" how fast have you goten that baby and is it goverend??

I've been to the goverened 155 several times.
I traded in for a XLR-V, which is also goverened at 155
.........but it gets there a lot quicker:steering

Members online

Back