Window regulator

msgtusmc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Drove wife's LS Thursday. Divers window fell down inside door. Tore door apart, removed old regulator, plastic tabs broke. Went to dealer got complete new regulator, $153. Re-assemble soon. Going to repair old regulator sell for $60. Utube video handy!

As I would have too, but you cant beat in stock and able to fix it that day

Drove wife's LS Thursday. Divers window fell down inside door. Tore door apart, removed old regulator, plastic tabs broke. Went to dealer got complete new regulator, $153. Re-assemble soon. Going to repair old regulator sell for $60. Utube video handy!

Now I know it can be purchased cheaper, just fix & save for passenger side parts.

Not much is interchangeable between the sides....backs and fronts...not a chance.

Not much is interchangeable between the sides....backs and fronts...not a chance.

Mirror image I assume won't work. Plastic guides only problem with old one. I have new ones, will install sell to local buyer on Craigslist $40. No shipping, pick up only. Going to test in door before I install new one. Wife likes driving my Volvo C70 HPT now.

I'd save the clips and toss the rest. They are what broke on mine, took an hour of junk yard scrounging to find something with the same design to get the clips off of.

i just did this same thing yesterday , first time ever changing the reg took 3 hours ,bought at a slavage yard for 100$ motor and regulator

Bought mine for $50 off Ebay brand new, took about 20mins to install

Members online

No members online now.
Back