will a 2004 lse bumper fit on a 2000 ls

ATrom

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I want to put an lse bumper on my 2000 lincoln ls. but before i order it i wanna make sure it will fit good without gaps and that all the mounting bolts and whatever else matches up

Yup fits. Do some searching on the site, there are plenty of threads on it.

I also have another question that i could not find an answer for else where. please help me out, should i get a 1st or 2nd gen lse bumper for my 2000 lincoln ls?

I also have another question that i could not find an answer for else where. please help me out, should i get a 1st or 2nd gen lse bumper for my 2000 lincoln ls?

1st gen. If you can find one.....

Just Depends which you like better. Both look great.Gen1 lse is harder to find and is not made anymore, so whatever is out there is whats left. There are a few places that still stock gen2 lse bumpers.

I want to put an lse bumper on my 2000 lincoln ls. but before i order it i wanna make sure it will fit good without gaps

then you will need 2nd gen headlights other wise you will have a small gap from the slightly different sized headlamp

then you will need 2nd gen headlights other wise you will have a small gap from the slightly different sized headlamp

i've been thinking about this too, but will the 2nd gen headlights slide right into place, or do you have to do some modding to make it fit

what kind of headlamps should i get then?

and thank you all for the info!

Adam

what kind of headlamps should i get then?
if you get a 2nd gen bumper you will need 2nd gen headlights

i've been thinking about this too, but will the 2nd gen headlights slide right into place, or do you have to do some modding to make it fit

ive heard that you would also need the header panel (the panel that the headlights attach to) and im not sure if the harnesses are the same

Yeah its more work to put in a gen2 on 1st gen but if you get a 1st gen bumper it will perfect

Yeah its more work to put in a gen2 on 1st gen but if you get a 1st gen bumper it will perfect

the second gen lse bumpers look a lot nice to me though, it might just be worth it to do all the work :cool:

there is my LSE second gen front bumper

IMG_4964.jpg

He's prob not he has already started the conversion of a gen2

does anyone know if they sell that chrome trim separately? for the gen2 front bumper?

What was the point of the picture of the bumper if you're not selling it? Lol this thread is all over the place already. We've got one newb who doesn't know how to use the search function and wants us to spoon feed him and another newb who's decided to completely hijack the thread. You know while I'm at it does anyone have a gen 2 passenger's side mirror for sale?

Will also need a gen 2 header panel for the gen 2 lights to bolt up to.

Members online

No members online now.
Back