Wife modded her new Fusion

97MarkJA

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
PT cruiser mod on her new ride :Bang
Not a Mark VIII but it was a Ford.
She's ok, a little shaken but the car held together well for a 70 mph impact.

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

The guy infront of her slammed on his brakes on the freeway, she never saw it; our 7 year old asked her a question and she turned her head then the airbag went off. She never saw it, probably why she didn't get hurt.
The other driver was fine and said the person infront of him stopped.

One of my assistant managers was at the ford dealership this morning and sent me a picture of the 2013 fusion sitting on the show room floor, I was thinking she should have waited 2 months and got the new one; I even sent the picture to ford nut saying how nice the car looked. Didn't want to get a new one like this.

Wow, that says something for todays cars. Maybe allot more plastic and not as cool looking but you cant beat the built in safety.

If I rear ended someone at 10mph in my Model T I would be in the ICU for 3 months. Glad to hear your family is safe.

People will frown at what im about to say next BUT THIS IS WHY you dont take your damn eyes off the road. sorry. im glad everyone is okay sucks about the car. i admit i laughed for a second when i saw the title modded car and then saw it smashed. but that wore off quick. still prime reason why you dont txt and drive. why you dont drink and drive and why you shouldnt be looking at something else when your flying down the highway. pull over first. sheesh. dont mind me to much. i just really tire of people who dont take driving serious. and if you take your eyes off the road to talk to someone. well thats not taking it serious. you dont need eye contact with the other person to speak.

again im glad shes okay and more so the little one. at those speeds it could of been a whole lot worse. if your belive in that god person then he was certainly in the car with them today.

People will frown at what im about to say next BUT THIS IS WHY you dont take your damn eyes off the road. sorry. im glad everyone is okay sucks about the car. i admit i laughed for a second when i saw the title modded car and then saw it smashed. but that wore off quick. still prime reason why you dont txt and drive. why you dont drink and drive and why you shouldnt be looking at something else when your flying down the highway. pull over first. sheesh. dont mind me to much. i just really tire of people who dont take driving serious. and if you take your eyes off the road to talk to someone. well thats not taking it serious. you dont need eye contact with the other person to speak.

again im glad shes okay and more so the little one. at those speeds it could of been a whole lot worse. if your belive in that god person then he was certainly in the car with them today.

I agree completely, that being said she is a good driver. In the 16 years we've been together she's been in one other accident where she was hit while she was sitting in a drive thru getting us dinner a year after we were married.

You can tell ford held on to a few of the Aston martin engineers when they let that division go.

29773735.jpg

PT cruiser mod on her new ride :Bang
Not a Mark VIII but it was a Ford.
She's ok, a little shaken but the car held together well for a 70 mph impact.

Thanks god that your wife and kid are OK and in a safety.

The car is only the car.
You will buy in future new one.

To see this and know it was a 70 mph impact and the wheel isn't even bent back. That's a stout front end!!
attachment.jpg

Main thing is that the wife and kid made it out of that car safely and neither were hurt. The Fusion can always be modded back to normal and or replaced. Just glad to know they were both ok! :)

Crazy. That front clip almost looks reparable. The frame has damage without a doubt but if the impact were at a lower speed i bet the car could have been saved. Good to hear nobody is seriously hurt. Family member just got rear ended a week ago in an 08 Altima and the car took the hit well, the frame isnt even tweaked.

The new Fusion is hot. Wish they made one rwd/V8, or at least ecoboost with AWD.

Did she walk away from that or were there injurys? The passenger compartment looks amazingly untouched.

Everyone was fine, a little stiff today but that to be expected.
The passenger compartment had 0 intrusion which was amazing.

Crazy. That front clip almost looks reparable. The frame has damage without a doubt but if the impact were at a lower speed i bet the car could have been saved. Good to hear nobody is seriously hurt. Family member just got rear ended a week ago in an 08 Altima and the car took the hit well, the frame isnt even tweaked.

The new Fusion is hot. Wish they made one rwd/V8, or at least ecoboost with AWD.

I believe the titanium version is ecoboost with awd.

Members online

No members online now.
Back