Why? why what? just read!

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
How come the Marks (7/8) are the dominant groups in this club? (in membership)

because they are the best of the bunch! I think mostly because they are older and people are more comfortable with modding them than any of the other models.

MrWilson said:
How come the Marks (7/8) are the dominant groups in this club? (in membership)

Maybe, just maybe its what Jibit said !!!!!!!............lol :L Mark VIII

I belive it's got something to do with having mastered the keyboard and the odd glyphs encoded on those button things.

I feel it because the Mark VII and Mark VIII's are a sports car version of Lincolns. Who likes sport cars (or playing with cars not just driving them)!!! Then think about who also likes to playing on computers!!

Something tells me that they have something in common!!!

Also look at the age range of the Mark VII and VIII Owners!!!

mach8 said:
I belive it's got something to do with having mastered the keyboard and the odd glyphs encoded on those button things.
Is that to say that the Mark VII and VIII owner would be a more refined and technologically savvy individual? Thus it would be more likely for such and person to be involved in complex internet discussions? And if so, wouldn't that person be able to spell believe?
:joke :joke :joke

The towncar guys are still at the gas station.

Why?

Because the look great! :biggrin:
smm72-13a.jpg

:joke

The $hit? Cream of the crop? Best of the bunch?

May I take a moment to remind you all of the Under5 campaign. See here for details

well, the mark vi looks like a frickin town car...
personally i favor the mark v...best styling ever!
but the mark vii has great styling as well as power
the mark viii is real sleek and has a lot of power!
that's just what i think...

codewize said:
The $hit? Cream of the crop? Best of the bunch?

May I take a moment to remind you all of the Under5 campaign. See here for details

But code where are the rest of your group!! Why are the Mark VII and Mark VIII members the most active!!

Maybe cause their cars are broke.. So while their cars are in the shop, they have more time for computer :) Unlike us LS'ers.

Yeah, well notice the LS guys are right on the heels of the Mark VIII guys in terms of posts.

Personally, I would love to see more Caddy people here and to see them more active.

crazyman said:
Is that to say that the Mark VII and VIII owner would be a more refined and technologically savvy individual? Thus it would be more likely for such and person to be involved in complex internet discussions? And if so, wouldn't that person be able to spell believe?
:joke :joke :joke

Ah, one passes the imbedded test!

Let me guess, Lincoln guy.........................

Yes, I'm a Lincoln guy, but I don't have time for this, I've got to get my Towncar to the gas station before prices go up.

LBK_LS said:
Maybe cause their cars are broke.. So while their cars are in the shop, they have more time for computer :) Unlike us LS'ers.

Part of it has to do with the age of the cars -

But notice the LS posts are right behind the Mark VIII posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back