Why do we mod our cars?

Because a stock Camry v6 will pass you like nothing. :D

Bahahaha! Aint that the truth. I've seen a newer stock V6 Camry run a 13.9 at the track. Yeah, really, 13s at 101mph

I mod everything ..engine, intake, exhaust, trans, interior, body, stereo, wheels, brakes, suspension, steering components, light bulbs ....because I can

I approve this message.

I like to mod mine because I don't get any satisfaction modding someone elses car!:D

Oh, and I mod mine cause the factory did not do it quite like I wanted it done.:gr_devil:

I started out with cosmetics first because it is the first thing I see whenever
I leave the house or from any building. Secondly, I modded the exhaust to
give it an attitude. Stop and Go mods were next until my limited funds dictate what
to do next.

Ultimately, I will be re-modding the sound system and turning it into ICE.

i have wanted a mark VIII since they came out, prefer the 2nd gen. This car is my new hotrod, my 90 mustang full gutted race only and runs damn good for stock bottom end with bolt on mods. The Lincoln will remain street comfy and track worthy over time. Not looking to set any records just bracket race it while being able to run some poker runs with my buddy. My 98 needs some paint and rims then in this order, dual exhaust, trac lok with 4:30's, convertor, tune. Maybe later a cobra intake then I'm done.

I might do the hub conversion but really like the octostars need to find two more. No hurry going to buy used stuff and putz with it.

I modded mine because it's a good engine to start with, it was cheap, and I didn't want to drive around in a slow, slush-box grocery-getter!

It gets funner to drive every little mod I do to 'er!

I can't afford my house, starting my business, AND a 900 rwhp CTS-V, so I'll take the 2 former items and a 8xx rwhp Mark VIII (it will be done eventually.) Even if I could afford a bone stock CTS-V, I'd take the 8xxwhp Mark and a couple grand left over rather than a stock V...

Members online

No members online now.
Back