Who's got Tattoos post them

Finished Stillers Skully!

Well.....I finally got the Stillers Skully finished last night.....here is the pic.....

stillersskullydone.jpg

this is three of my tattoos on my arm, and i have another one on my leg not pictured.:leghumper

iggyPhoto_3.jpg

iggyPhoto_2.jpg

heres mine i got in Florida
on my back left shoulder blade

Cool tattoo, i like cross tattoo's. i am getting another cross tattoo i a couple of months!!!

JC1994 said:
I want one too!!! :cool:

Yeah i like cross tattoo's also and got this Celtic cross cause Im Irish so it goes well haha

Here's my wife's lower back tattoo.....:gr_devil: and the one on her left arm.
the one on her arm is by Dennis McPhail, custom drawn art just for her, he's a good friend of mine.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
The lower back one is blurry sorry, I need to take another one!! the one on her arm is almost finished in that pic, just some yellow and orange left on the wings and head. It's a Phoenix just in case you are wondering. :D

i cant wait till i get another but i have to wait until its something i want like this

JC1994 said:
I replaced the blurry one up above with a better one. :D

both are real nice like the one on the arm thats intense

i think i got it to work (sorry still new at all this pic stuff) i copied the lms logo and had it put on the back of my right arm just over the elbow and i should be adding to it next thurs 4/20

th_tattoo19[1].jpg

new tat!!!

as you can see above the cobra star in the middle was there before just everything around it is new

tattoo.30.JPG

Members online

Back