Who's got Tattoos post them

Finished Stillers Skully!

Well.....I finally got the Stillers Skully finished last night.....here is the pic.....

stillersskullydone.jpg

this is three of my tattoos on my arm, and i have another one on my leg not pictured.:leghumper

iggyPhoto_3.jpg

iggyPhoto_2.jpg

heres mine i got in Florida
on my back left shoulder blade

Cool tattoo, i like cross tattoo's. i am getting another cross tattoo i a couple of months!!!

JC1994 said:
I want one too!!! :cool:

Yeah i like cross tattoo's also and got this Celtic cross cause Im Irish so it goes well haha

Here's my wife's lower back tattoo.....:gr_devil: and the one on her left arm.
the one on her arm is by Dennis McPhail, custom drawn art just for her, he's a good friend of mine.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
The lower back one is blurry sorry, I need to take another one!! the one on her arm is almost finished in that pic, just some yellow and orange left on the wings and head. It's a Phoenix just in case you are wondering. :D

i cant wait till i get another but i have to wait until its something i want like this

JC1994 said:
I replaced the blurry one up above with a better one. :D

both are real nice like the one on the arm thats intense

i think i got it to work (sorry still new at all this pic stuff) i copied the lms logo and had it put on the back of my right arm just over the elbow and i should be adding to it next thurs 4/20

th_tattoo19[1].jpg

new tat!!!

as you can see above the cobra star in the middle was there before just everything around it is new

tattoo.30.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back