Who's car is this?

i say do what u want, but them portholes are doodie as hell

angel eyes are sexy on an LS wish i was brave enough to tear apart my headlights hahaha, but kinda feel u now that everyone is puttin them on they cars

people need to understand simplicity most of the time is better

Why does it matter what another grown man does to his LS. if you don't like it ok , but don't bring down his car because its not your taste. Just because he doesn't have the either Angel eyes or sentas like every other ls on this forum , doesn't make him wrong. Just like high school, when everyone wore the same fashion just because everyone was doing it and it was cool. just do your own thing and don't worry on the next man. Me personally i think that angels eyes are whack, if you wanted angels eyes , get a BMW. But the LS obviosly isn't a BMW and will never be one, people put angel eyes to compensate for the fact that they didn't get a BMW. But with that being said i keep my opinions to myself and i don't hate or judge those that get them because thats what makes them happy.. just my humble opinion.

It's all lighthearted messing around. My own setup is one that probably isn't very popular around here, so I understand doing something different. Stuff like ports and chrome pillar posts are just universally hated so that's always going to catch flack.

You know if that guy were to visit the forum the same people making jokes now would be going out of their way to assist with any problems he might have.

You're probably pretty far off base as far as why most people do the Angel Eyes, but no matter.

I could care less about wheels and and whatever else people do.

I just hate the chrome pillars and ports.

On anything.

I also dislike donks.

areuserious.jpg

could be worse, could have the port holes all around the car like this 1 on the right does hahahaha

Why does it matter what another grown man does to his LS. if you don't like it ok , but don't bring down his car because its not your taste. Just because he doesn't have the either Angel eyes or sentas like every other ls on this forum , doesn't make him wrong. Just like high school, when everyone wore the same fashion just because everyone was doing it and it was cool. just do your own thing and don't worry on the next man. Me personally i think that angels eyes are whack, if you wanted angels eyes , get a BMW. But the LS obviosly isn't a BMW and will never be one, people put angel eyes to compensate for the fact that they didn't get a BMW. But with that being said i keep my opinions to myself and i don't hate or judge those that get them because thats what makes them happy.. just my humble opinion.

Yeah, I am going to post a picture up and criticize it.

All the wheels were scuffed and dented, there was a 12" hole in the passenger seat with the foam hanging out, the body work and paint looked like it had been done in the back yard. The mouldings were hanging off or missing over the entire car. Every panel on the car was either dented, or scratched.

Have some pride and respect in items that you own, because alot of people out there can't, and won't ever be able to own something nice.

What happens is :q:q:q:q bags that own vehicles like this steal stuff from other people who work hard for what they have on there's because there too lazy to get it themselves.

If your gonna have repair work done on your vehicle, take it to a repitial shop, not some back yard hack that has the lowest quote, were this one was.

damn good thing u aint seen my car this past week with the garbage bag over the window and the whole door panel off on the inside

areuserious.jpg

could be worse, could have the port holes all around the car like this 1 on the right does hahahaha

LOL!

The one one the left has a stupid wing and the portholes on the right....thats classic.

Yeah, I am going to post a picture up and criticize it.

All the wheels were scuffed and dented, there was a 12" hole in the passenger seat with the foam hanging out, the body work and paint looked like it had been done in the back yard. The mouldings were hanging off or missing over the entire car. Every panel on the car was either dented, or scratched.

Have some pride and respect in items that you own, because alot of people out there can't, and won't ever be able to own something nice.

What happens is :q:q:q:q bags that own vehicles like this steal stuff from other people who work hard for what they have on there's because there too lazy to get it themselves.

If your gonna have repair work done on your vehicle, take it to a repitial shop, not some back yard hack that has the lowest quote, were this one was.

QFT!!

now i take any criticism that anyone tells me as constructive....i will admit when i first got my ls i wanted chrome pillars i got them...2 weeks later hated the shizz out of them wish i would of listened to a few people that told me not to do it.........but if i do something that i love to my car and others dont o well they aint driving it ..i am so i will listen to what they say and move on its really no big deal just mho.............ps portholes blow angel eyes are great and i love my LS lol

You'll find that most of the ls guys on here prefer subtle, classy mods instead if cheap, bling mods. I prefer to modify my car, but only to the point where it could've come from the factory that way.

Man I live in Fresno, home of cheap customizations on cars (mostly ricers.) I see those damn port holes on cars all the time. I also saw an LS once painted candy orange and black with chrome :q:q:q:q all over it. Looked like Halloween on wheels, I wish I took a picture.

I almost like it because no one can say "did u search first" of "if you would have used the search function". LOL.

Members online

Back