Who's car is this?

PMJJ

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Poor thing was TRASHED!

What's with the 2011 emblem's on the fenders, and the fake carbon fiber vents, and why were the valve covers in the back seat?

so fresh.jpg

Poor thing was TRASHED!

What's with the 2011 emblem's on the fenders, and the fake carbon fiber vents?

Reminds me of a Chrysler with that funky logo and fake hood vents. All it needs now is a grill of a 70's towncar and it'd look like a 300C. LOL

I think ya'll better read that license plate and stand corrected!

too much damn chrome.

and what is the deal with those portholes?

people think they look good??

I think ya'll better read that license plate and stand corrected!

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute just sit right there
And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

now this is a story all about how
my life got flipped-turned upside down
and i liked to take a minute just sit right there
and tell you how i became the prince of a town called bel-air

lmao.

From the B-pillar back, car had been plowed into at one time.

He's Dougy
He's Fresh,
He's fly as a motha......
We all know the rest. Douchebag
People like this make my day.

I think what you saw is DUB emblems.... lol 2011

And why are you posting photos of my LS?

haters gunna hate

I hate those.

why does everybody need to know your wheel size?

:q:q:q:qin stupid.

Another rant is the ricer crowd.

Its like this dude in a honda at the car wash. he thought he was all bad ass with a lowered faded black civic with stock wheels and exhaust. I heard no turbo so i assume engine is stock too.

Barely over 100hp and they think they can fly.

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute just sit right there
And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

:dj:

Why does it matter what another grown man does to his LS. if you don't like it ok , but don't bring down his car because its not your taste. Just because he doesn't have the either Angel eyes or sentas like every other ls on this forum , doesn't make him wrong. Just like high school, when everyone wore the same fashion just because everyone was doing it and it was cool. just do your own thing and don't worry on the next man. Me personally i think that angels eyes are whack, if you wanted angels eyes , get a BMW. But the LS obviosly isn't a BMW and will never be one, people put angel eyes to compensate for the fact that they didn't get a BMW. But with that being said i keep my opinions to myself and i don't hate or judge those that get them because thats what makes them happy.. just my humble opinion.

Because we all have opinions thats why.

If i think it looks like :q:q:q:q....ima say it looks like :q:q:q:q.

Last time i checked this is an open forum and we are free to say what we want. You choose to click on this thread right? same thing.

Angel eyes look damn good on the LS...putco portholes cost $5 at walmart and look like ass on any vehicle.

You can do whatever the hell you want to a vehicle but if you post pics of it on the net, its gonna get criticized by somebody.

Because we all have opinions thats why.

If i think it looks like :q:q:q:q....ima say it looks like :q:q:q:q.

Last time i checked this is an open forum and we are free to say what we want. You choose to click on this thread right? same thing.

Angel eyes look damn good on the LS...putco portholes cost $5 at walmart and look like ass on any vehicle.
nothing wrong with opinions, but it dont seem to differ if everyone got the same ones

Why does it matter what another grown man does to his LS. if you don't like it ok , but don't bring down his car because its not your taste. Just because he doesn't have the either Angel eyes or sentas like every other ls on this forum , doesn't make him wrong. Just like high school, when everyone wore the same fashion just because everyone was doing it and it was cool. just do your own thing and don't worry on the next man. Me personally i think that angels eyes are whack, if you wanted angels eyes , get a BMW. But the LS obviosly isn't a BMW and will never be one, people put angel eyes to compensate for the fact that they didn't get a BMW. But with that being said i keep my opinions to myself and i don't hate or judge those that get them because thats what makes them happy.. just my humble opinion.

I wished I lived in Hawaii. Nice to have a Hawaiian on LVC. I saw that rainbow license plate in St. Paul not too long ago. I could not believe when I saw it.

Most importantly, the LVC community does not like unnecessary chrome accents such as pillars, emblems, or fake stuff like port holes. I think without those modifications the post would not be as attention getting. Anyone can do what they choose to the LS but actually getting vanity plates So Fr3sh for an LS like that makes me want to :lol:

in my opinion angel eyes look good on bmw, just like lambo doors lood good on lambos

Maybe we all have good taste?

Do you really think those portholes look good?

We all like the LS so should we get different cars because we all have them? sentas are popular with the ls just as saleens are on marks.

hawaii is ok, but im not from here.. just stationed here for 3 years

i dont like in operable port holes myself , or fake hood scoops

The LS was designed as an american bmw.....angel eyes almost look factory as an ls.

same price range too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back