Who wants to get rid of their LS?

if you could get rid of you car today... would you?

• Hellz yeah i get rid of it...

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • I'll keep my baby...

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Hell yeah I would get rid of it. For one with less miles on it. And one that doesn't leak water into the trunk.

i like my car, but if i could straight up trade for an 03+ expedition eddie bauer or lincoln navigator....i would prefer those.

now is there a catch cause yeah i would get rid of mine for a new one but not sell it for wats its worth
define get rid of it?

dsoul27 said:
who wishes that they can just trade their LS for something else...

A few poeple on this board want to trade dsoul27 for someone else. How about Pam Anderson? :D

to fake why not jessica alba or maybe leann tweeden?:D :Beer :leghumper

Hell yea, I would love to get something else that is better on the wallet. I would actually rather sell and be able to just drive my beater and save almost 800 a month.

I'd get rid of mine for a decent honda civic......IM NOT JOKING... yeah the LS has a allot of class, but it hurting my pockets with the gas, the payments, and then the damm problems it has..... I'm just a sailor on a budget....

This is a piece of crap. If i wasnt under on my loan, it would be gone i a heartbeat!

i am surprised with the responses, i thought there was more loyalty for the ls than that. thank god mine is paid for, but it is expensive as shat. i paid 400 for a complete door when all i needed was the door lock assembly that cost 450 from the dealer. back door wouldnt open so i had to brake my panel, squeeze my little arm in the door, loosen the door handle bolts, which took about five hours. go ahead try it. after i got the door handle off, took a screw driver and hammer to the locking box assembly, broke that apart and finally replaced the locking assembly. if i would have had to pay someone to do this, cost between 250 and 500 plus parts. now i have to replace the clockspring. air bag light and cruise control not working correctly.

Yeah, I would trade mine for a Caddy in a heartbeat. In fact I tried to do just that, but it is not worth anything so I am just stuck with it.

OK. Lets exclude the people who just can't afford the LS, and see how this poll goes.

I think some of your expectations of a car is unrealistic.

wow.. i didnt know so many ppl werent satisfied with their LS... at times i wish i woulda got an S-type.. but im happy with the LS.. a big upgrade from my last car

Hey, I'd trade mine any day. I like my car, but I would love to trade it for a Lexus GS400/GS430, or a LS400/LS430

I would. Thankfully, we (as in my family) typically drive our cars for just about year or two before we trade them in, so that day isn't too far off. I'm thinking I want a Range Rover Sport or the new Escalade EXT next.

lexmarkz00 said:
I would. Thankfully, we (as in my family) typically drive our cars for just about year or two before we trade them in, so that day isn't too far off. I'm thinking I want a Range Rover Sport or the new Escalade EXT next.

Why not go with a Lexus LS430? Check into it, maybe the 2007 LS460 if they come out about the time you get a new car.

lexmarkz00 said:

On mommy's dime, of course, right?
:eek:

Everything is for sale for the right price. But no I don't WANT to get rid of the LS, but I would for the right price/deal.

The only car in my garage that I would get rid of right now is my Mustang if the right deal came along on an 03-04 Cobra
burnout.gif

well, being that i've only had mine for a little over a month, no, I wouldn't get rid of it right now. I've already thought about paying the little bit I owe on it now and saving up about $10k and putting it down on a 2008 LS. We'll see! :D

Hope you mean '06 LS cause the LS well be well long gone by '08.

J3FF said:
Why not go with a Lexus LS430? Check into it, maybe the 2007 LS460 if they come out about the time you get a new car.

I just can't picture myself driving a Japanese car. :x

Beamer said:
Hope you mean '06 LS cause the LS well be well long gone by '08.

Perhaps he means the MKS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back