Who wants Gen1 Two Tone tail lights? Best offer!

diskfunktional

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Gen1 LSE TWO TONE tail lights! Will only sell if the offer is good enough so make me one I can't refuse! I know the e-bay pair is at $600 right now. Not expecting that :eek: Perfect condition no leaking not even a scratch.

IMG_20110425_145430.jpg

Ill give you my stock medium tinted tails plus....feeefty dollars

I'm going for a different look at the moment. I might have my hands on a black/black 06 or a black 05 LSE. I also **might** be parting out my entire LSE kit as the dealer doesn't value the car as an LSE just an LS. But thats a huge maybe depending on me sourcing a Gen1 silver frost front bumper/grille

If in fact you part out the tails, let me know how much/trade or whatever

Honestly sell it privately and get the value of the LSE. Dealers are crooks.

Oh I'm definitely parting out the tails haha and I'm parting out the Gen1 LSE grille if anyone wants that?

Honestly sell it privately and get the value of the LSE. Dealers are crooks.

Market sucks right now. Dealer in town has an 02 LSE with same exact mileage basically same car minus the exhaust/tint/tails/headlights selling for 8k. Dealer already offered me 8k good for 30 days in writing. As long as its a complete car when I give it to them its all good. I'm good friends with a wholesale buyer for Boucher dealerships in Milwaukee. This allows me to have access to almost any car at auction prices plus his compensation only.

I can cancel my warranty/service plan and save the $200 payment a month and put that towards roughly a $250 payment a month for a car with 30k less miles and factory warranty (LSE)

But honestly I won't let the tails go unless its the right offer as I love them haha. And I also won't give my LSE up unless I'm 100% comfortable with what I'm getting into. I spent a good amount of time finding this LSE and I love how good of condition it is. Plus I'm the second owner and its a great car

Looking to get around the same price it costs to buy a set of Gen2 LSE tail lights. OR Mclaren grille, something else that is interchangeable between generations.

Idk how much those are lol. Guessing 250+. (Dammit...Son of a monkeys nipple)

Looking to get around the same price it costs to buy a set of Gen2 LSE tail lights. OR Mclaren grille, something else that is interchangeable between generations.

Tails aren't interchangeable between generations.

WTF! Ive been off for a few days and this is going on?:D Let the bidding begin i want them;)

Shoot me some offers guys cash talks! :) Stallone is the Mclaren grill painted? And how much cash are you willing to offer on top? PM me

Manoli these two tones would look damn sexy on your LS

LOL your a funny guy, Cant tease like that i really want them, Now to tell the wife that im spending more money on my car and not on hers HAHA!

:D They are really great tail lights I'll miss them but unfortunately I do need the money right now.

Yeah its the original grille that came on the car so its silver frost metallic. Still holding off on that at the moment. Mainly focusing on the sale of the tails first.

Members online

Back