Who uses bigger fuel injectors ?

squirell

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever use bigger injectors ?
Looks like I'm in the market for a set and thinking maybe
I should go bigger then the 24 lbs we use now.
Low or high imp. ?

Larger fuel injectors are pretty much worthless unless you need the addition fuel like NOS super or turbo charged, cams ect.........

Larger fuel injectors are pretty much worthless unless you need the addition fuel like NOS super or turbo charged, cams ect.........

His car is on the sauce I believe.

Iam running what ever stock 03 cobras are. but got 03 cobra heads and 01 intake and cams xe262AH

I am running a 125 shot,
Maybe stepping up to 150

Hey what kind of kit wet or dry. R U having problems with a lean mix. I run gas a 125 dry kit. I am still running stock injectors. Any idea what the duty % is on the stock ones while sprayin. BTW what psi fuel do you ran at idle. 40 psi here

Forget bigger injectors just ran a wet nitrous setup. It hits a lot harder...

The stocker 03/04 Cobra injectors are the 39 lb/hr EV6/EV6 USCAR injectors.

The 04 Mach 1 and Aviator injectors are 24lb/hr.... right? The Cobra being bigger because they are factory blown?

I love my wet kit! 150 is unreal! Doesn't last long though and n20 isn't cheap

If you go through enough, you may want to look into a fill station, I bought one from ebay a while back, and opened an acct at my local gas supplier and I was paying $46 for a 150lb cylinder.

I bought the fill station used for $150, so it was a worthwhile investment.

At the time I was spraying an intercooler setup, on an 86 cressida with a 2JZ I regret getting rid of it everyday, it was such a blast to drive.

Members online

Back