Who needs parts and what do you need

I need one of these wheels and the center cap. I wanna make use of the full size spare the car came with.

Screenshot_20170902-123941.png

I need turn signal switch for 2002 Lincoln LS. My switch looks like this. Please let me know if you got it.

21272320_10159308718250597_5607400095414958866_n.jpg

Hi

I am looking for a tan driver seat for my 2003 LS, my seat cover is worn along the bolster, I also need the motors for the side mirrors (or the whole mirror) as my drivers side mirror doesnt move up and down and the passenger side doesnt move side to side

If there is a send gen LSE style front bumper cover with the round foglights I would like one of those as well

please let me know, I am in ontario just across the border

Thanks

Ron

... I also need the motors for the side mirrors (or the whole mirror) as my drivers side mirror doesnt move up and down and the passenger side doesnt move side to side...

How do you know you need the motors? Have you tested this at all? I made a similar assumption on my 04, but after some minor testing, I discovered that it was actually the mirror switch in the driver's door. It may seem odd that it could be the switch, since different functions are out on each mirror, but after you take the switch apart and see how it functions, it makes sense. It has contacts similar to a TV remote. After a good cleaning, mine works fine again.
I'm not the only one, rigsls had the issue too.

How do you know you need the motors? Have you tested this at all? I made a similar assumption on my 04, but after some minor testing, I discovered that it was actually the mirror switch in the driver's door. It may seem odd that it could be the switch, since different functions are out on each mirror, but after you take the switch apart and see how it functions, it makes sense. It has contacts similar to a TV remote. After a good cleaning, mine works fine again.

REST IN PEACE RIGS

Hi Joe

No actually I do not know for sure as I havent checked the switches at all, I just assumed the motors had opposing axis issues, I will check that out for sure, it would be nice if its just worn or dirty contacts

Hi Joe

No actually I do not know for sure as I havent checked the switches at all, I just assumed the motors had opposing axis issues, I will check that out for sure, it would be nice if its just worn or dirty contacts

I didn't try this before I disassembled my switch, but knowing how it works now, I have a suggestion. Try switching the left/right select switch back and forth a few times and then hold pressure down on the selector in the left or right position while trying the position joy pad. If you can get it to work that way, then for sure the switch just needs to be cleaned.

I didn't try this before I disassembled my switch, but knowing how it works now, I have a suggestion. Try switching the left/right select switch back and forth a few times and then hold pressure down on the selector in the left or right position while trying the position joy pad. If you can get it to work that way, then for sure the switch just needs to be cleaned.
Ok thanks I will try that

I have an 02 ls needs a degas bottle.

Getting a used degas bottle is really dumb. They are a "wear" item. They all crack over time. Get a new (Motorcraft) one, and you will be good for at least six/seven years and probably another 70 to 100 K miles.

Members online

No members online now.
Back