Who needs parts and what do you need

T0ny

LVC Member
Reaction score
Found a few ls in my local yard 3 1st gens and a few 2nd gens let me know what you need

Don't go out of your way, but I have a gen 1 missing the triangle shaped vents that are on dash which blow onto the windows. My interior is "medium parchment", which is tan.

Can you let me know if those gen 1 LS's have the reveal molding trim on the windshield with the rubber boots Also looking for those little triangle vents on the side of dash ...Thanks Tony
Found a few ls in my local yard 3 1st gens and a few 2nd gens let me know what you need

Gen2 advancetrack switch (console mounted, car with squiggly lines behind it)

Ok I am going to look for the parts tomorrow
Can you let me know if those gen 1 LS's have the reveal molding trim on the windshield with the rubber boots Also looking for those little triangle vents on the side of dash ...Thanks Tony
What color is the interior so i can find the correct one

Hey. Baare any of thos LS*S A STICK SHIFT, IF SO I ILL NEED THE SHIFTER , SHIFT ROD , AND FOR OR PRETTY MUCH THE SHIFT ASSEMBLY

Ok I am going to look for the parts tomorrow

What color is the interior so i can find the correct one
Tan interior and I'm pretty sure the reveal molding plastic windshield side trim is black on all LS's Thank so much!!!!

A closer look at my interior shows that the vents are closer to gray, while the the leather is tan.

IMG_0277.JPG

I need front and back windshield mine has deep scratches need motor for front driver seat and bottom grill piece for passenger side lol

I need front and back windshield mine has deep scratches need motor for front driver seat and bottom grill piece for passenger side lol
I Would recommend a automotive glass shop for the glass as a former glass tec i could possibly get it out but whats to say it wont break in shipping or removal and are you talking about the lower black plastic and which generation is it if i can get the grill and glass out i will let you know once i know what gen it is

It's a 2000 lincoln ls v8 it's the small grill part that is right beside the fog lights the glass I'm not too much worried about

I need a Gen 2 Windshield AND THE REAR DECK SPEAKERS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD F*$! THE WINSHIELD BUT GRAB THOSE SPEAKERS

plz i fried mine

I need a Gen 2 Windshield AND THE REAR DECK SPEAKERS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD F*$! THE WINSHIELD BUT GRAB THOSE SPEAKERS

plz i fried mine

The rear subs are probably already rotted out (the foam part) on most LSes, but particularly on those out in the weather in a junkyard. They are still available new from Ford.
6U5Z-18808-AA - Ford Parts Giant

I need two right? And Joe dm me your damn PayPal because I owe you at least a coffee

It's a 2000 lincoln ls v8 it's the small grill part that is right beside the fog lights the glass I'm not too much worried about
I'm not certain but it sounds like you're talking about the bumper cover grill I know for a fact this is all one piece on Gen #1 Lincoln LS's so if you're interested in replacing that piece you'll need the entire bumper cover...I just replaced mine luckily I found a 2000 LS base for $100 dollars no big deal plasti dip covered the plastic chrome no problem and now it's all black and I'm back to my LS Sport looking like a true Sport

Members online

No members online now.
Back