Who Needs A Mudder When You Have The Lincoln!!

Eiben06

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
You can see the culvert in one of the pictrues, well one of my friends has a weird turn in his driveway, and i was backing out the other night. well dunno what happend, nxt thing i know i here the bottom of the car scrape. turns out it was my rear end. i get out of the car and take a look and see that my rearend it stuck in this culvert..cant pull forword, so the only way is back. so i back the rest of the car over the culvert, and then the wheels start to spin. well you guys now how the LS is. No tracton at all..lol so an hour and half later of rocking the car back and forth, an trying to push it out...i am fearing what i am gonna have to do, and thats call a tow truck, and risk ripping my bumper off. But i do it anyway because it was getting late and i had to work early the next morning. So 145 dollars later (i gave the guy an extra 20 dollars and told him to buy a case of beer, for not rippin off my bumper) the car is out. After it is all said and done, i spent $145 on the tow, and i now need new tires because i spun the treadoff trying to get out. But tell me what you think of the tires and rims im thinking about buying the Lincoln, 245/40/18 Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec and these rims http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_gar...Model=JH9&wheelFinish=Machined+w/Black+Accent

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

DSC00663.jpg

DSC00664.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

DSC00666.jpg

DSC00667.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

DSC00670.jpg

DSC00671.jpg

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

trans.gif

u paid to have ur car towed out of a front yard?!

Man i would hook a rope up to a truck b4 spending money on a tow out a yard

Ya you shoulda had the Autosocks..mine are still in my trunk..it hasn't even snowed since I got them...kinda a curse and a burden but better than spending 500 on blizzaks when it's summer out here already.....

Ya you shoulda had the Autosocks..mine are still in my trunk..it hasn't even snowed since I got them...kinda a curse and a burden but better than spending 500 on blizzaks when it's summer out here already.....

I just heard Seattle is getting plenty of snow....

Aw, I was hoping to see a video of you actually mudding in the Lincoln :(

Members online

Back