Who is the Hottie on the Welcome Page?

Been discussed in great detail in the gold members forum. All that I could gather is it's a model that joey....or geno..(I dunno really) knows. But I do agree with you.....BAM!

Thanks for the link. Damn funny how everyone gets pissed, I let everyone have their own opinion. LSCGODDESS had to be the funniest typical female being jealous. Jealousy is envy!!

Oh and sorry I didn't see the link before, I only check the MarkVIII forums and rarely at that as......get this I have other crap going on!! :waving:

She looks like she's 16 years old haha... not bad though...

Tractionless said:
Thanks for the link. Damn funny how everyone gets pissed, I let everyone have their own opinion. LSCGODDESS had to be the funniest typical female being jealous. Jealousy is envy!!

Oh and sorry I didn't see the link before, I only check the MarkVIII forums and rarely at that as......get this I have other crap going on!! :waving:

:F argue2
AAHHHUM,EXCUSE ME...YOU MENTIONED MY NAME TRACTIONLESS...LOL WHATTA NAME..IT FIT U WELL, LOL I BET UR UNDERPANTS SAYS DIFFERENT LOL...LOL...
ANYWAYS,
ME JEALOUS PLEASE......SORRY I DONT ENVY NO ONE, NOR AM I TYPICAL,BUT I AM FUNNY ;) THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT...IT WAS ONLY MY OPINIONS I HAVE SAID...EVERYONES ENTITLED TO OPINIONS AREN'T THEY?...SO GO BACK TO UR ROOM... :waving:

P.S,HOW IS IT U HAVE A FULL MEMBERSHIP AND HAVE NO GARAGE....LOL
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, :GotPics: :invasion: :wave

hey do what every other man does... tell her to put a paper bag over her head and draw a smily face on it :N

SOME MEN WILL BE RETAARDS! :N :monkey:
WELL...LOL IF I WAS ON THE MARKET SAY..THERE WOULD BE NO NEED TO PLACE A BAG ON MY HEAD WHEN STANDING NEXT TO ME..THATS FOR SURE!

LSCGODDESS98 said:
SOME MEN WILL BE RETAARDS! :N :monkey:
WELL...LOL IF I WAS ON THE MARKET SAY..THERE WOULD BE NO NEED TO PLACE A BAG ON MY HEAD WHEN STANDING NEXT TO ME..THATS FOR SURE!

I'm quite sure none of us were referring to "standing next to her" in relation to putting a bag over her head.

Classic AZ "" "Hey throw it in her a$$!!!!!!!!"
:q:q:q:q hapens when i drink, and its not all good

OK SO IT IS

Members online

No members online now.
Back