Who has cool license plates?

This is what I've got.

secureindiana.jpg

I'm going to check today to see if "MCLOVIN" is still available.

ive been kickin around a few ideas, and of course in the great state of IL you cant intermix numbers and letters cuz ive always wanted E6V6I6L

"BABZRYD" or "Babysride". Had a BMW Z3 before we had the daughter "LIZ BMW". I bought the Z3 for the wife. Traded in the Z3 for the LS. Hence "Babysride".:D

LS BABZRYD 01.jpg

LS 03-02-06d.jpg

What happens when you pull up to an M3/5/6? Or even a 1/335? Or a 540/550?

Last time M6 pulled up and wanted to race, my girl and her friend made fun of the lonely guy in his $150K+ (or whatever) car and when light turned green showed him loser signs.

Other times I'll have a "rabbit" to follow.
Besides, most of them never even got it to go to red line.

Last time M6 pulled up and wanted to race, my girl and her friend made fun of the lonely guy in his $150K+ (or whatever) car and when light turned green showed him loser signs.

Other times I'll have a "rabbit" to follow.
Besides, most of them never even got it to go to red line.

Does that mean when the light turned green you raced him and beat him? If not, then I don't see the point of giving loser signs since the guy must have done something right to get that kind of car. That's a whole nother level than Lincoln can touch. You can put an M6 in front of my face and any Ford product and I'll take the M6.

He was probably lonely because his model wife was waiting at his mansion for him to stop picking on lesser cars.

Does that mean when the light turned green you raced him and beat him? If not, then I don't see the point of giving loser signs since the guy must have done something right to get that kind of car. That's a whole nother level than Lincoln can touch. You can put an M6 in front of my face and any Ford product and I'll take the M6.

He was probably lonely because his model wife was waiting at his mansion for him to stop picking on lesser cars.

It was in downtown traffic. Could not race if I wanted to.
I don't see the point in doing that either, but no one knows how women's mind work. (I said the girls in my car did it)
Maybe what he did right was having rich parents for all I know.
And who wouldn't take free M6? Not that I would keep it, but...
Lets keep this on topic of license plates...

So the girls gave the guy a loser sign because he was driving alone in a nice car? ooook

Not knocking your car. I've always liked your car a lot. Just don't understand the plate unless it's meant solely as a joke.

You'd choose an M6 over a Ford GT, an original GT-40, or, say, a Daytona Coupe? :eek2:

Yes I would. Just because it's rare and expensive doesn't make it good. I'd take a C5 Z06 over a GT40 Terminator Cobra is the only thing that I would probably stop and think about before choosing.

I'll get some pics of my moms plates if she'll send me some. She was a stock broker for a while and terrible at it so hers is "BUYHIGH"

Members online

No members online now.
Back