who has a gauge pod on there LS

ntec

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I want to get a gauge pod for my 2000 LS. The 2'' -2 1/16'' ones I'm thinking a Voltmeter ,Oil temp but I would hook it up to my tranny .Has anyone installed one . If you have pics can you please post . How hard were they to install? :steering

2000 LS6 5 SPEED pretty much a stock issue.not much left after gst ,pst and all these other canadian taxes.

ntec said:
I want to get a gauge pod for my 2000 LS. The 2'' -2 1/16'' ones I'm thinking a Voltmeter ,Oil temp but I would hook it up to my tranny .Has anyone installed one . If you have pics can you please post . How hard were they to install? :steering

2000 LS6 5 SPEED pretty much a stock issue.not much left after gst ,pst and all these other canadian taxes.

I have them in my gauge pod. They are Faze gauges. I've got the water temp and oil pressure gauges. Here's a view pics:

Gauge 003.jpg

Gauge 004.jpg

Gauge 006.jpg

Gauge 007.jpg

Excuse the sloppy covering job, will eventually redo it. Autometer Cobalt gauges. (air/fuel, boost/vac, fuel pressure, oil pressure)

04827022 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Me to - AutoMeter C2s - fuel pressure, air/fuel

gauges far away.JPG

Last edited:
Help Please

Ok guys :L and I hate the dash I want the dash like the one abouve soo bad, now I have an 04 LS that dahs almost looks the same as the mine, with that one work with mine?? I know I have to get it from LLSOC any comments will be greatly appreciated :invasion:

Welcome Fella Canadian...post some Pic's

ntec said:

Jays04LSE said:
Ok guys :L and I hate the dash I want the dash like the one abouve soo bad, now I have an 04 LS that dahs almost looks the same as the mine, with that one work with mine?? I know I have to get it from LLSOC any comments will be greatly appreciated :invasion:

Jay, there was a guy on LLSOC that put the white face guage in his 2003 LS. The 2003 has the same gauge cluster as the 2004 so it should work.

GrayGhost1 said:
Jay, there was a guy on LLSOC that put the white face guage in his 2003 LS. The 2003 has the same gauge cluster as the 2004 so it should work.

Thanks alot that really helps I am going to order it as soon as one comes available :dj:

Members online

No members online now.
Back